Mr_Cee wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Even 10% increased physical damage taken at endgame is a killer

yes of course - and everyone uses level 16 items in endgame... LOL

hahahaha you're so funny ... NOT .. dieinafire

you should have read the rest
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Dec 3, 2014, 4:35:42 AM
Oh yeah, I didnt looked carefully enough to find the little words about the early-game movement speed mod behind the wall of text about endgame burst damage... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Oh yeah, I didnt looked carefully enough to find the little words about the early-game movement speed mod behind the wall of text about endgame burst damage... ^^

bwahahaha how do you do it stop blx
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Even 10% increased physical damage taken at endgame is a killer, because of the dumb spike issues and the way armor works (or doesnt) against bigger hits. They remove that mod from the item it might be attractive. I only like hc leagues so I see it as utter shite, it could be a nice sc item like abyssus. Has nothing really attractive though, I wonder what the design philosophy behind it is. 40 ms doesnt spawn on level 16 boots perhaps.

I just wanna point out that "increased physical damage taken" doesn't reduce the effectiveness of armour as it takes place after armour has reduced the damage. source
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
Mokihiki wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Even 10% increased physical damage taken at endgame is a killer, because of the dumb spike issues and the way armor works (or doesnt) against bigger hits. They remove that mod from the item it might be attractive. I only like hc leagues so I see it as utter shite, it could be a nice sc item like abyssus. Has nothing really attractive though, I wonder what the design philosophy behind it is. 40 ms doesnt spawn on level 16 boots perhaps.

I just wanna point out that "increased physical damage taken" doesn't reduce the effectiveness of armour as it takes place after armour has reduced the damage. source

yepp I know this, just like vuln and shocks

My point is: increased or more physical damage taken (both work after armor / endurance charge mitigation but one additive and the other xve, yet technically both xve with initial hit) make a big hit that armor dont do jack against so much worse. 3k becomes 4500 with abyssus for example. Nasty.
Couldn't that unique posted by the devs in the teaser already be added? Or are we waiting just in case they change it again? Think it was a belt.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?

8 chaos, Vagan
"

8 chaos, Vagan

LOL dat acquisition

it's pretty cool. a reverse Marylene's? can be used in PVP too I guess
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
random inner treasure mob

Piety farm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info