Unique Item List - 300 of 419

also that shield is for summoners, i thought that was obvious? o.O

Who would use punishment otherwise? other then a meat-shield zombie summoner?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The staff's biggest advantage over Pledge of Hands is that with the added lightning Penetration, added skill level and the ridiculously increased shock duration, you can reliably shock endgame bosses, even more so with Thunderfists.

So you get bigger hits per lightning spell (+1 level, +20% Lightning Pen) as with Pledge of Hands.

This staff specializes in maxing out lightning dmg and is better than Pledge of Hands in that regard. The lightning pen is at it's worst a 20% more dmg multiplier, with maxed out Lightning Pen it's 14,8% more dmg. If the monster however is resistant to lightning, then the extra pen is unbelievably potent, even more so than 100% spell damage the Pledge has more of in comparison to Agnerod.
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
Boem wrote:
also that shield is for summoners, i thought that was obvious? o.O

Who would use punishment otherwise? other then a meat-shield zombie summoner?

Peace,

-Boem-

maybe it's good for an animated guardian
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
^don't forget, AG double dips on shields :).

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Broliciously wrote:
The staff's biggest advantage over Pledge of Hands is that with the added lightning Penetration, added skill level and the ridiculously increased shock duration, you can reliably shock endgame bosses, even more so with Thunderfists.

So you get bigger hits per lightning spell (+1 level, +20% Lightning Pen) as with Pledge of Hands.

This staff specializes in maxing out lightning dmg and is better than Pledge of Hands in that regard. The lightning pen is at it's worst a 20% more dmg multiplier, with maxed out Lightning Pen it's 14,8% more dmg. If the monster however is resistant to lightning, then the extra pen is unbelievably potent, even more so than 100% spell damage the Pledge has more of in comparison to Agnerod.

Ssh let them think it's bad so it's cheap.
The shield will be good for pvp i believe. As will be atziri's mirror xD

I don't get the iiq, but maybe there are some chances that defeated pvp-enemies drop some sort of currency?

The staff? Yeah. Bad. But i will buy it generously for 1 ex. Yes, i will do this. Madness, i know. But i am that kind of guy ;)

edit: and already at 15 to 20 ex at poe.xyz ... too bad :(
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Last edited by ghamadvar on Oct 24, 2014, 7:58:23 AM
"
ghamadvar wrote:

uniques found a few days after their release are always overpriced. wait for it to go down to a few chaos. :P

Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
enveratise wrote:
uniques found a few days after their release are always overpriced. wait for it to go down to a few chaos. :P

Indeed, almost every unique is expensive at start, but there are a few factors that determine how low will the price go.

- raw power
- special properties you can't get on rares
- rarity

For instance, there's cloak of defiance which has a few properties you can't get on rares, but its raw power is low and it's fairly common so it went down to a few chaos. On the other side you got Taryn's shiver, which has somewhat lackluster special properties but its raw power is fairly high for a staff and it's pretty rare so it's holding up at few exalts. Searing touch, however, has high raw power but no truly unique properties and is common as dirt so it became very cheap.

New staff has lowish raw power but its special properties are good, so it all depends on how rare it is, if the rarity turns out similar to Taryn, I expect the price to be within that range soon.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 24, 2014, 10:32:16 AM
"
enveratise wrote:
"
ghamadvar wrote:

Yeah. Usually ;) But in this case i fear that this is just the beginning. The staff is powerful. Very special, but powerful.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Broliciously wrote:

Ssh let them think it's bad so it's cheap.

It's good, no doubt, but Pledge has the synergy with CoD and EB.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info