Unique Item List - 300 of 419

I'm disappointed GGG passed on the opportunity to name the boots "Kaom's Sole" :(
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Increased damage taken on sword is pretty harsh. Can't even fully mitigate with immortal call. Definitely not viable in endgame maps.
"
link1313 wrote:
Bow and quiver are gimmicky, good for leveling and maybe an ice arrow build which would max out at level 72 maps.

That bow is very nice IMO... great potential.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Even if you avoid picking up any Frenzy charges, 1-547 lightning damage on a one-handed weapon is not too shabby. You're probably better off running Anger and Wrath with a fast weapon, but the point of a sword like this is that you don't need to run auras.

Kaom's boots could be decent on an Iron Reflexes build, saving the points needed to reach Unwavering Stance.
Lightning gets all the good stuff. Cold gets a low level quiver. >_>
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Last edited by enveratise on May 1, 2014, 12:56:42 AM
"
kasub wrote:
Increased damage taken on sword is pretty harsh. Can't even fully mitigate with immortal call. Definitely not viable in endgame maps.

Hey.
I got an idea.
Hear me out.
Hey.
What If.
Hey!
What if you.
Okay.
Here.

Spoiler
What if you just don't use frenzy charges and use it for base lightning?
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
link1313 wrote:
Bow and quiver are gimmicky, good for leveling and maybe an ice arrow build which would max out at level 72 maps.

That bow is very nice IMO... great potential.

Quick. Grab like ten before a streamer discovers how to use it!
That quiver is pretty nice too. Ive got plans.
HAIL SATAN!
All you need for the sword to protect against multiple hits (not going to work if you get 1 shot):

Lvl 1 CwDT + Discharge.

All frenzy charges gone and you no longer take extra damage.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Dual wielding this with Molj asap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info