Unique Item List - 300 of 419

This hammer looks really nice and I could think about few builds which can utilize it.

But I stopped to care about new uniques long ago, considering PoE drop rates it's no point in designing builds before it happen that you drop it. And it can be like never... most probably never.

It's example of bad influence of enforced "economy" on pure play enjoyment and one of main reasons I enjoy other games now. Games, where you actually can drop fun to use items. And no, trading is not a fun.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Apr 7, 2014, 8:41:20 AM

anyone noticed that it's thor's hammer :)

he has the str.... but int....?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:

Rigtheous fire, iron will, pseudo arc CoC build here we go!!!
"
rel4us wrote:

anyone noticed that it's thor's hammer :)

he has the str.... but int....?

Thor is a god, he has superhuman intellect.
The comic character is different.
"
tmaciak wrote:
This hammer looks really nice and I could think about few builds which can utilize it.

But I stopped to care about new uniques long ago, considering PoE drop rate it's no point in designing builds before it happen that you drop it. And it can be like never... most probably never.

It's example of bad influence of enforced "economy" on pure play enjoyment and one of main reasons I enjoy other games now. Games, when you actually can drop fun to use items. And no, trading is not a fun.

If you play standard it's easy enough to get the items you want... The new leagues can be pretty challenging. In 4 months it's pretty difficult to get much more than 20-40 ex worth of gear...

I'm thinking any serious build will need two of these though, and I'm also thinking they will be 10+ exalts. So this will be a standard league build for me eventually.

Trading can be fun btw... It may not be for you but for many it is.
"
Agashi wrote:
"
Sandah wrote:

This is the last unique?

www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/879553q

Is there any similar mechanic in the game to the cast on hit, that says that the attack you are hitting with HAS to be in that hammer? Because the way it's worded doesn't seem to point to that.

I think this answers our questions
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
majesw wrote:
If you play standard it's easy enough to get the items you want...

For me, proper way of acquiring gear is to drop them, not to buy them. If this hammer will be worth more than few exalts, it means that even on Standard will not be available for me.

Nice uniques though, pity that designed in this game, for the reasons above.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
The entire debate of "is this mod local" would be solved by making local mods a different colour
IRON MAN

I think the proper use for this godly weapon is arc/spark/discharge.
Using lightning strike/ multi/ faster attack/ weapon ele/ added lightning / leech as the primary.
Running low life with shavs to get wrath + haste + anger + discipline + clarity. Volls devotion + romira's banquet.
Tree with most auras nodes/ nearby attack speed nodes/ ES nodes/ ghost reaver/ ele damage/ lightning/ spell dam.

I think youll end up with a build that does 1 mil dps.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Apr 7, 2014, 9:19:17 AM
"
DreamScythe wrote:

I think this answers our questions

Answers what? That one just gives global bonuses per socket in weapon, it has nothing in common.

But I don't think the attack you hit with has to be in the hammer, it would be worded 'Attack skills in this weapon have a chance to cast socketed spells', like this one in mortem morsu 'Gems in this item have 10% Chance to cause Enemies to Flee on Hit'.

As for hitting with myolnir, devs often skip parts of description for aesthetic reasons, a most unsavory practice. So, it probably means 'chance to cast lightning spells socketed in this weapon on hits made with this weapon'.

Mods that work with any hit are almost never on a weapon
Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit
5% chance to Curse Enemies with Enfeeble on Hit
8% Chance to Freeze enemies on hit with Cold Damage (this one is on a weapon)

However, if you take a look at moonsorrow its mod works only with attacks made with the weapon, same for blood reaper, it doesn't say 'hits with attacks' or 'hits with this weapon', it's obvious for bleed as only attacks induce bleed but moonsorrow is misleading a bit
10% chance to Blind enemies on hit
Hits inflict bleeding

So I'd assume based on all this that whenever you hit with one myolnir it triggers only spells that are socketed in that myolnir, not the other one if you got two. But you can trigger it with any attack skill, socketed wherever you like.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 7, 2014, 9:51:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info