Unique Item List - 300 of 419

it seems that the items are droppable from Uber-Atziri only. the question remains how many times you need to kill her to drop one of her uniques. if it is still like 1% or lower chance, those items looks perfectly balanced so far.
access to the most powerful items is deliberately extremely diffucult so only a handful of people might get them after the leagues will merge.
and that is also not sure. we do not know the droprates yet.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
access to the most powerful items is deliberately extremely diffucult so only a handful of people might get them

one klick on ebay, so much difficult, so much "skill"
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
StormHunter wrote:
"
access to the most powerful items is deliberately extremely diffucult so only a handful of people might get them

one klick on ebay, so much difficult, so much "skill"

first they need to be farmed to be on ebay.
also take into account that items are so rare, that would be worth several legacy kaoms or shavronne's (as they seem to be) or more, would be easily tracked by GGG. so any attempts at RMT might get you banned real quickly if they treat this stuff seriously enough.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on Mar 12, 2014, 10:08:17 AM
Incredible items.Make them acount bound,and then everything will be awasome.Also IMO,make the map fragments acount bound,like quest items
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Munkehboi wrote:
Just to quote Chris agin:

"
Just so you know, these uniques can't drop from any game area that a player has yet entered.

We expect there to be zero in the economy for some time.

I think these will be ultra rare, more so than the rarest items we see today in trade. Potentially if they drop from Uber Atziri, there may not be a single build or party of builds that can obtain these yet?

Nothing to worry or complain about...for the time being.

I just want to reiterate this. People get all up in arms saying "BiS!! Screw this game, OP items!! Legacy!". These people don't take the time to think about how these items are acquired. Chris said that these uniques CAN'T DROP from ANY game area that a player has yet entered. Now, we know that similar to the fragments required to get to the apex of sacrifice, Atziri also has a chance to drop a second (different) set of fragments, likely to a new zone.

This is the best information we have about where these powerful uniques must be found. But think about it: it requires grinding enough to get multiple Atziri runs, being able to defeat her and live every time, AND being able to defeat the totally unknown challenge that the new fragments bring. There is literally no more to the game at that point, if you are able to defeat the most difficult boss multiple times, as well as an (possibly) even more difficult encounter to actually get the drop!

So if you suck at this game, keep crying. I'm guessing those OP uniques you see on trade chat that require lvl 48+ will never be in your hands. But I think that if you are able to get one of the new unique drops, you thoroughly deserve it, and they should be powerful as hell. (risk-reward guys, think about it..as well as the incredible time sink)

Besides, I don't think we'll be seeing these on Hardcore and definitely not Invasion for a long time.
That axe posted on imgur is ridiculous.
"
Arrathorn1 wrote:
"
Munkehboi wrote:
Just to quote Chris agin:

"
Just so you know, these uniques can't drop from any game area that a player has yet entered.

We expect there to be zero in the economy for some time.

I think these will be ultra rare, more so than the rarest items we see today in trade. Potentially if they drop from Uber Atziri, there may not be a single build or party of builds that can obtain these yet?

Nothing to worry or complain about...for the time being.

I just want to reiterate this. People get all up in arms saying "BiS!! Screw this game, OP items!! Legacy!". These people don't take the time to think about how these items are acquired. Chris said that these uniques CAN'T DROP from ANY game area that a player has yet entered. Now, we know that similar to the fragments required to get to the apex of sacrifice, Atziri also has a chance to drop a second (different) set of fragments, likely to a new zone.

This is the best information we have about where these powerful uniques must be found. But think about it: it requires grinding enough to get multiple Atziri runs, being able to defeat her and live every time, AND being able to defeat the totally unknown challenge that the new fragments bring. There is literally no more to the game at that point, if you are able to defeat the most difficult boss multiple times, as well as an (possibly) even more difficult encounter to actually get the drop!

So if you suck at this game, keep crying. I'm guessing those OP uniques you see on trade chat that require lvl 48+ will never be in your hands. But I think that if you are able to get one of the new unique drops, you thoroughly deserve it, and they should be powerful as hell. (risk-reward guys, think about it..as well as the incredible time sink)

Besides, I don't think we'll be seeing these on Hardcore and definitely not Invasion for a long time.

The fact that these items are unobtainable for vast majority of players (quite past the previous op uniques unobtainability) is what makes them so infuriating. Nerf to leech (especially mana leech) and providing only the very top players (or just strait up RMTers) with a sensible ability to actually use their skills is just unfair in a worst sense.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Mar 12, 2014, 11:50:43 AM
An Item being hard to attain or being rare doesn't give it a right to be overpowered.

Even though Voltaxic requires the highest itemlevel for a Map-only Unique, doesn't mean a player who has never been to that tier of "Endgame" can not buy it..

MF Builds, Item Flippers, RMT'rs, Lucky SOBs, etc.

The difficulty then becomes meaningless, as the items are just sold, and even laymen with means can wield those items.

I personally feel that they should be Bind on Account.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Mar 12, 2014, 12:04:24 PM
"
The fact that these items are unobtainable for vast majority of players (quite past the previous op uniques unobtainability) is what makes them so infuriating. Nerf to leech (especially mana leech) and providing only the very top players (or just strait up RMTers) with a sensible ability to actually use their skills is just unfair in a worst sense.

100% Agree, nerfing Vaal pact and making utterly broken item which will cost like 500 ex to compensate the nerf is just horrible design, not to even mention that only players with 4+mirrored items going to be able to have a slight chance to actually kill that boss...better start RMT, resseling and duping or you will never even see that boss, not to mentioned any of those items itself
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
I personally feel that they should be Bind on Account.

And I agree, they should be the proof you handled the worst this game can throw at you.

If it was me deciding, they would be droppable only when playing solo, to boot.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Mar 12, 2014, 12:16:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info