Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I only believe these items exist when I see them Linked in a forum post.

Maybe you'll believe Chris' words :)

"
Chris wrote:
Just so you know, these uniques can't drop from any game area that a player has yet entered.

We expect there to be zero in the economy for some time.

Source

This also verifies that these uniques can only drop from Uber Atziri.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
My speculation was right on :)
What makes people think those uniques are fake? This patch has already brought us that BiS for all builds 1h mace and BiS evasion boots.

Also, people don't even notice that the gloves doesn't have the 40% effectiveness penalty that Vaal Pact has :3
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Mar 11, 2014, 5:56:57 PM
This should surprise absolutely zero people who have been playing the game for more than a short time.

GGG has been shitting on the game with overpowered uniques for quite some time.

This is nothing even new.

This reality only hits people directly in the face when it effects them.
Are the Vaal Caress gloves worth anything? Found 2 of them, vendored 1 pair cause they looked like generic cheap low level uniques. Maybe I'm wrong though and they're actually pretty good.
To think of the time of CB when GGG was strongly opposed to power creep and BiS uniques.

How far have we fallen:/
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Mar 11, 2014, 6:30:59 PM
"
Odoakar wrote:
To think of the time of CB when GGG was strongly opposed to power creep and BiS uniques.

Player base is only 25% of what it was back then, so we can start to understand why all these power creeping items are available.
They're level 75 items, what the hell do you all expect? Eventually there will be level 80, 90, etc items as well. Shouldn't they be powerful? I'm sure there will be new affix and suffix tiers as well once there's more higher level content that won't make these uniques feel as overpowered. Besides, it's not like these unique items are going to be remotely common.
"
anachelli wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

Player base is only 25% of what it was back then, so we can start to understand why all these power creeping items are available.

I think you got that backwards. The current playerbase is more than 10 times what it was during closed beta.
"
kasub wrote:
"
anachelli wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

I think you got that backwards. The current playerbase is more than 10 times what it was during closed beta.

Sorry, was referring to OB, I wasn't here for CB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info