Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Qarl wrote:
For a bit of historical information, Facelicker was the very first person to to find a unique item in Closed Beta.
For clarification - There were uniques prior to the current list, which began in 0.9.3, that are no longer in the game and who knows exactly who found the first one that long ago. I was not even the first person to find a unique item in 0.9.3. The first was a player who went by the name MrCheerios(or something like that) and he found himself a Redbeak on Hillock's dead body. But.. I was the first to ninja find Kaom's Primacy.

I loved that axe. Everytime someone mentioned unique items in general chat, I would link that axe. Everytime someone mentioned 2h axes, I would link that axe. Everytime I logged on, I would link that axe. Apparently I linked the axe so much that there was a little game made out of it in the GGG office.

As to why am I no longer updating? I've got a lot going on and I've just not the energy to do it anymore. I've been updating the thread for nearly 2 years, I feel like taking a break.

Big thanks to ignarsoll for taking the thread off my hands!
Last edited by FaceLicker on Jul 23, 2013, 9:25:11 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
As to why am I no longer updating? I've got a lot going on and I've just not the energy to do it anymore. I've been updating the thread for nearly 2 years, I feel like taking a break.
And a well-earned break it will be. You've done a great service to the PoE community, and we thank you or it.
As Carl said, the unique thread is our go-to in the office for looking up things about uniques as well.

"
FaceLicker wrote:
Indeed. Here's to (hopefully) the start of another 600-odd pages of anticipation, speculation and discussion about the uniques.
A big THANKS to Facelicker for all your efforts! :D

And another big THANKS to ignarsoll for keeping the flame alive! :D
So much history in that thread. May it rest in peace.
Standard Forever
"
Qarl wrote:
Special thanks to Facelicker for maintaining the thread for so long!

He looked after the unique information so well, we started using as a resource in the office when we wanted to check live information on unique items.

For a bit of historical information, Facelicker was the very first person to to find a unique item in Closed Beta.

Man, that's awesome. He's like a legend. That is something of those things where truly can only be one.

And now @Facelicker...let me cut off your head :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Man, that's awesome.

indeed.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
He's like a legend.

He is a legend! And I'm very proud and glad that I could share some time with him playing in a upgrowing group along with the very first race events ever. :)

And, best wishes to ignarsoll as his path-follower!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jul 24, 2013, 3:00:07 AM
Just had Acton's Nightmare map drop for me for the first time......in a sewer map an hour ago.

Just tried out the map, and my experience was exquisite. The idea that the mobs slowly revive in time, made it more challenging to explore the map, I could not take a break until I kill the boss, well in this case, duo bosses. Also, the song sent chills down my spine, it made me wonder how tough the two unique bosses would be. Overall, I really enjoyed it.

I am glad this unique map was made as well The Coward's Trail, which was fairly intense at the end, but I did survive the last intense wave. The last unique map I have not tried yet was Maelstrom of Chaos, and I am waiting for it to drop one day.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 24, 2013, 3:42:18 AM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
For clarification - There were uniques prior to the current list, which began in 0.9.3, that are no longer in the game and who knows exactly who found the first one that long ago. I was not even the first person to find a unique item in 0.9.3. The first was a player who went by the name MrCheerios(or something like that) and he found himself a Redbeak on Hillock's dead body. But.. I was the first to ninja find Kaom's Primacy.

I loved that axe. Everytime someone mentioned unique items in general chat, I would link that axe. Everytime someone mentioned 2h axes, I would link that axe. Everytime I logged on, I would link that axe. Apparently I linked the axe so much that there was a little game made out of it in the GGG office.

Just bough a Kaom's primacy yesterday :D
I decided to try out a lighning strike Ranger focused on the projectile of LS and i wanted to go with 2-handed axes for this char.
I've recently found Limbsplit and The blood reaper and noticed that Kaom's would be a quite nice late game weapon for my plans. After seeing that i can use unique axes for nearly the whole game i decided to get myself a Reaper's pursuit as well so i can literally use only unique axes the whole time (and Reapers seems like a great switch weapon with a skill linked to rarity and quantity to finish off rares/bosses even later)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
FaceLicker wrote:
[...]I was the first to ninja find Kaom's Primacy.

Thanks for this entertaining story and your past efforts.
Hope you'll lurk this thread from time to time.
The effective damage increase from Leer Cast is pretty terrible isn't it? Since it uses increased damage[/i], not more.
Having just 100% spell damage puts it at under an 8% gain, right?
(:
Last edited by zakar on Jul 24, 2013, 7:01:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info