Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Nice knife, one unique left (Fishing rod?)
it's 227pdps with 20% quality
227 dps and almost 10% cc
Unless it's super rare, it just invalidates a lot of good rare mid game daggers.
Standard IGN: WTFNamesAllTaken.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.
"
returntozero wrote:
This been posted yet?

Pretty neat item

Now that is a nice looking unique, and it is a refreshing one to theory-craft.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 23, 2013, 2:12:26 AM
"
Bumblebutt wrote:
Sorry bro, your highest level toon is 72. Of course you see the game with ponies and rainbows. Us grown ups have to make the right choices so this helm is trash.
Its fine, at least I didn't just disqualify myself from being allowed to contribute to meaningful discussion like you.

Thanks for the insults, continue mindlessly grinding your way to level 100 and kindly leave me to having FUN from levels 1-72.

*salute*
"
Nephalim wrote:

This item is even worse than immortal flesh and has no use in even as a leveling tool.

Even with 100% spell block, a single attack from any elemental enchanted monster will instantly vaporize you.

I see hate for immortal flesh what's wrong with u guys. Are you using it correctly? Mind over Matter, Zealous Oath, cloak of flame, arctic armor, hella resist passives and Saffel's frame?

You will be walking around taking -400 damage from all physical attacks and your ele resists will be fine. And what's best is you can do it at low life on a caster and have hella offense to go with dat D(efense).

Anyways I'm glad to see the new knife it will go great with my level 25 viper strike build.

Hopefully it won't be costing 40 exalt in standard @_@
"
enveratise wrote:
"
returntozero wrote:
This been posted yet?

Pretty neat item

awesome. and yeah, this was made for adder's touch. it's also a possible 200dps, would be a cheap alternative for some certain rare daggers.

Guys, Adder's touch? Seriously? This beast was made for Viper Strike, obviously. Hell, you could run crit puncture too but Viper should also benefit from those other mods in some form. If not then crit puncture with adder's touch is still sound as hell.
"
Skouros wrote:
"
Bumblebutt wrote:
To think that this helm is fit for mapping is insanity.
Exactly. It's a level 22 helm, not a level 65 helm.

I consider people who think anything not perfectly suited for mapping level 80+ is useless trash to be closed minded. :D

Have fun getting 1-shotted by a discharge in act 3 NORMAL from a WHITE monster.

That's what happened to me way back at the start of standard when I was leveling a new character wearing an Andivarius, having about 700 hp and 20-ish lightning resists.

This helm makes you die to even a single bolt from Piety's lightning storm.
"
it will go great with my level 25 viper strike build.

Pretty sure you can't use both this dagger and 25 viper strike.
"
Skouros wrote:
"
Bumblebutt wrote:
Sorry bro, your highest level toon is 72. Of course you see the game with ponies and rainbows. Us grown ups have to make the right choices so this helm is trash.
Its fine, at least I didn't just disqualify myself from being allowed to contribute to meaningful discussion like you.

Thanks for the insults, continue mindlessly grinding your way to level 100 and kindly leave me to having FUN from levels 1-72.

*salute*

It would be hard for any player in the game, regardless of level to make a good argument for why this new helm is not total rubbish.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info