Unique Item List - 300 of 419

The DoT bonuses are nice, but the dagger looks great simply as a cheaper (I would assume) option for people who want to go physical dagger crit. A quick glance at xyz shows the only thing comparable in it's non-unique stats is in the 20 exalts range.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
Kal_Tyrlos wrote:
The upside to the new helm is, as pointed out, that it can bring your resists up to 0 as well.

While imo that has little merit in merciless, in pvp, if you are up against someone with double curse + EE, etc, who can put -150 resist on you, it might be better to just swap out for that helmet than try to stack 300+ resist or rely on temporary flasks of warding.

Useful, just very very very niche.

That is very insightful. Thank you
"
kasub wrote:
"
it will go great with my level 25 viper strike build.

Pretty sure you can't use both this dagger and 25 viper strike.

dual wield? that'd set you back on defenses though.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
returntozero wrote:
This been posted yet?

Pretty neat item

My Diamond Support Unique, made by my friend, Dceezy.

Enjoy guys.
"
kasub wrote:
"
it will go great with my level 25 viper strike build.

Pretty sure you can't use both this dagger and 25 viper strike.

pretty sure I can =p
"
BearCares wrote:

I see hate for immortal flesh what's wrong with u guys. Are you using it correctly? Mind over Matter, Zealous Oath, cloak of flame, arctic armor, hella resist passives and Saffel's frame?
You will be walking around taking -400 damage from all physical attacks and your ele resists will be fine. And what's best is you can do it at low life on a caster and have hella offense to go with dat D(efense).

If only physical attacks would be a problem in endgame in times of CwDT... The new helmet has for sure sentimental value, but it's practical usage is quite limited.

I hope that it's drop rate is on Bound side, because if not, it will be raining with it from maps bosses.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Whoaness wrote:
"
returntozero wrote:
This been posted yet?

Pretty neat item

Enjoy guys.

There's a really shitty restaurant in the city I live in called Bino's.
I know this is a long shot, but is this a reference to said restaurant?
now that's a awesome weapon
I want to throw out a guess that the last remaining unique is an Astral Plate, or maybe a Vaal Regalia.
Last edited by Bunnu on Dec 23, 2013, 2:38:53 AM
"
Whoaness wrote:
"
returntozero wrote:
This been posted yet?

Pretty neat item

Enjoy guys.

Awesome dagger dude. already made a tentative build for it with this and a +1+2 dagger. could get awesome.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info