Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
raics wrote:
There is an interesting exception to this. If you are affected by an aura cast by a pleyer that has 'increased aura effect' and you have inner force, those bonuses will add together instead of multiply even though their sources are different and they apply to different entities.
They don't apply to different entities. They're both applying to the buff on you provided by the aura. Coming from different sources doesn't matter, just what they apply to - similarly, "you take increased damage" on yourself stacks additively with "enemies take increased damage" applied to you by an opponent, because both apply to damage taken (which is, as you point out, distinct from "increased damage" which applies to damage dealt and is before, rather than after, mitigation).
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jan 13, 2014, 7:05:37 PM
Very nice unique. A budget version of shavronne's has been requested for a long time and I'm glad this was added.

I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of ES on this chest, it's fairly easy to get very high base ES numbers from your shield, helm and discipline that you wouldn't miss the extra from your armour too much.
Last edited by Hrishi on Jan 29, 2014, 7:04:34 PM
"
"
Hrishi wrote:
Very nice unique. A budget version of shavronne's has been requested for a long time and I'm glad this was added.

I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of ES on this chest, it's fairly easy to get very high base ES numbers from your shield, helm and discipline that you wouldn't miss the extra from your armour too much.

Really o_0?

I remember having more than enough ES with a Tabula Rasa equipped last league to run CI with ES just from the shield, 30% ES shield nodes, helm and discipline. I imagine it'll be even better now with the aura nodes to improve Discipline. Your ES shield does end up becoming quite important, however, as it's the single largest source of your base ES.

I'd post numbers but my characters have been reset since and I can't post accurate numbers. :/
Last edited by Hrishi on Jan 29, 2014, 7:25:03 PM
"
Detpurroc wrote:
But CI and lowlife are different, you do not get the extra nodes behind CI. Just saying ;)

Oh of course, I was just using my experience as an example of how you can get enough ES to cover the loss. I do realize you'll get a bit lower without CI.
I feel like I was more excited about the flat chaos damage than the extra skeletons. :D
Dying Breath got claimed in this thread.

The other supporter unique was Snakebite (I think), I don't know if that person took credit for it anywhere.

Edit: Claimed by someone on reddit here, most likely this user.
Last edited by Ellie_GGG on Feb 4, 2014, 6:21:49 AM
"
Jalamin wrote:
"
kolp wrote:
OP
Level 9 empower isn't that OP
"
returntozero wrote:
New unique #3

So what is unholy might? O.o

Adds 30% of physical damage as Chaos Damage. We'll have to have this display somewhere!
Balance & Design
"
ragbasti wrote:
it specifically states arrow pierce chance, not projectile pierce chance.
I'd say it only applies to arrows and arrow skills then, so no spells, etc.
It specifically states it increases projectile damage, not arrow damage.

Following your logic, clearly Iron Will doesn't apply to spells because it specifically says the melee bonus from strength, which is attack only :P

Arrow Pierce chance is a stat. Spells won't ever use that stat, but they have access to it, just like they have access to see the stat for melee phys damage bonus, and iron will can make them use that to increase something else.

Increasing stat A by stat B will affect something if it's affected by stat A. If stat B also had to be relevant to that skill, then we couldn't do things like Iron Grip and Iron will.

The quiver increases your projectile damage - all of it, including spells - by arrow pierce chance.
It's the same stat as Phase Acrobatics. I'm going to say the keystone description is incorrect since it's inconsistent with other stats that are similar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info