Season Three, Event 119: 5 Hour Cutthroat Party

------------------------------------THAT WAS--------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=========-------==-----==--------------====-------==------------------------------------------=========-------==-----==-------------==--==------==------------------------------------------==--------------==-----==------------==---==------==-------------------------------------------=========-------==-----==-----------==----==-----==------------------------------------------=========-------==-----==----------==-----==----==--------------------------------------------==--------------==-----==---------==------==---==---------------------------------------------==--------------=========--------==-------==--==----------------------------------------------==--------------=========-------===--------====--------------------------
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
Last edited by superbubbakush on Jul 31, 2013, 1:19:31 AM
Kripp and crew taking part; either get as high as you can before they start ganking and log off when they do or just don't take part.

"and stay alive" is why I didn't even bother with this race while Kripp and crew were playing. I'm just starting to try our racing, but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Instead, I just watched Kripps stream. GJ guys, even though it was a little sad to me that you guys killed such low levels who had no chance to catch you. I think it would have been more fun if you guys got your high levels, ganked everyone 20+ and then logged out, rolled some level 1's and started a battle royale in the low level zones with noobie toons. Maybe next time. =)
Hi
Turn of the /oos command for cutthroat ya some people die to desync more but these griefers use it when they come up on someone so often. They hit OOS u have to resync to the server then they pwn u while it happens way too griefing than useful for cutthroat.

Also a daily Cutthroat but not for 5 hour cuz if someone lose they mad for next 4 1/2 hour. The 5 hour is fun but put more shorter ones daily so people don't have to sit through a 5 hour game once a year to have the different experience of gameplay.
"
you do know this is beta right? dont qq over testing. makes you look ignorant.

CB was a real beta with several fast changes.

OB is just a title since it's a stable release.
Too much problematic stuff remains unchanged during "Open Beta" and MMO content in form of items gets added to keep players playing.

If it were a real beta there wouldn't be any Iron Reflexes anymore because "it's just testing".

Blood Magic would get removed for testing purposes.

But instead you get node changes only on major patches.

But instead you got chaos resistance introduced in a way it will never be removed again and that was a last minute before "OB" idea.

It's not like testing would require months to fix.
Fire up a potential fix and get the feedback.
Fire up the next fix till it works.

You can do this on a daily basis but that only happens in alpha.

holyyyy...i mean noone cares now but hilbert the fudge is wrong with you bro, its a fudgin game
@slangDontStop
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
you do know this is beta right? dont qq over testing. makes you look ignorant.

CB was a real beta with several fast changes.

OB is just a title since it's a stable release.
Too much problematic stuff remains unchanged during "Open Beta" and MMO content in form of items gets added to keep players playing.

If it were a real beta there wouldn't be any Iron Reflexes anymore because "it's just testing".

Blood Magic would get removed for testing purposes.

But instead you get node changes only on major patches.

But instead you got chaos resistance introduced in a way it will never be removed again and that was a last minute before "OB" idea.

It's not like testing would require months to fix.
Fire up a potential fix and get the feedback.
Fire up the next fix till it works.

You can do this on a daily basis but that only happens in alpha.

Stop with all the qq
IGN: SelocYnnad
Last edited by DannyColes on Jul 31, 2013, 2:00:25 AM
I knew I did good to go to sleep and not take part in this thing.
Congratulations to that HarryLarry guy though, a true master of stealth.
ProjectPT was right.
Hilbert cries every race and calls it feedback, accuses and reports people for cheating/RMT when they are just better than him and yet he wonders why people don't party with him in a CT event.

"And bad mannered players are bad mannered players"
DO YOU FUCKING READ WHAT YOU TYPE LOL! you might "play fair" but you seem like a fucking tosser and ill mannered on the forums in every single one of ur posts here.
you claim to have a life and a job and what ever the fuck else but you act like the biggest butt hurt basement dweller this game has seen.

and you also are the most fun part about CT events, ur salty tears taste so fucking good and fuel people to do better. keep it up bro.
Last edited by Sandown on Jul 31, 2013, 3:44:34 AM
"
Hilbert cries every race and calls it feedback, accuses and reports people for cheating/RMT when they are just better than him and yet he wonders why people don't party with him in a CT event.

The example player I reported isn't racing at all, so much for your theory.
And you don't realize anything I wrote.
Unless the FL of no lifers my FL is filled with players who have a life.
Now think what happens if the majority is only racing for prices but the prices are so unappealing that they stop at the white level 100/the onyx amu.
Last season most friends stopped at Carnage Heart and Tabula Rasa which takes far more races.

And unlike MMO players who are fully pleased with PoE ARPG players are NOT!
You can see that the regular game has a player base similar to CB.

"
DO YOU FUCKING READ WHAT YOU TYPE LOL! you might "play fair" but you seem like a fucking tosser and ill mannered on the forums in every single one of ur posts here.

Because Truth hurts and hurt players must react?

"
you claim to have a life and a job and what ever the fuck else but you act like the biggest butt hurt basement dweller this game has seen.

I can't play camouflage with white walls unlike basementdwellers it's hard to act like a basementdweller without being one. :(

"
and you also are the most fun part about CT events, ur salty tears taste so fucking good and fuel people to do better. keep it up bro.

If it helps in their pathetic lifes sure I am gladly to help with their endorphineproduction.

My intention is to adress problems with the game to make the game better.
There isn't even an indicator if somebody >3 levels than you after level 7 joined your instance. And that isn't a hard thing to do
Even an indicator that a high level tries to kill you would be much fairer because low players can escape unless they are intercepted right at the start and for that situation there is a grace period.

Fightings of the same item tier are far more fun besides freeze mechanics, which shouldn't exist or at last max for 1/10 of the current max duration and nerfed life vs buffed damage.
hilbert ur amazing ... not
Last edited by Choilicious on Jul 31, 2013, 9:33:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info