Season Three, Event 119: 5 Hour Cutthroat Party

Thanx to whoever, who killed minkaihu's krippainttouchinhthat those evil templar lvl 23, meh

yay, that was stress, hmmmpfffff.... :D
=*v*=
"
BloodEchelon wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:
"
Krippers wrote:

Cool story bro

Confirmed mad at better player

No you misinterpreted that comment.

Those 3 items tell a story and it's a totally cool story.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching him clear the ladder of all opposition after I got killed.
They just need to make cutthroats blamt so that no one can pass brutus.
"
Krippers wrote:

big chicken!
you can only kill lvl10s is that it?
you and goratha should die
again
and again
for ever
then resurrected
tortured
then killed
again
and again
forever
big chicken
[removed by FrankerZ]
Ign - Ranin or WatchTheWorldBurnDown
"
Qiox wrote:
"
Krippers wrote:

Cool story bro

no story....BOOM! that just happend!
beta key was passed to me by Bigsamson. a true gamer!
inb4 Please_Refrain.txt
IGN: KoTao
but rly tho, that was so much fun to watch, and the last half hour? lvl 1 pvp terraces was excellent, 10/10 imo
@slangDontStop
Last edited by slanghardcircles on Jul 31, 2013, 1:14:50 AM
Henry stop censoring, better ban the example JSP player I reported I still see no banned tag on him!(just like I expected) I got many but to me it looks like he gets aways with a warning just like I predicted.

This is feedback.
And you will hear it all the time.
Race Shedule = Horrible because unfriendly to EU players without any change unlike S1 to EU players.

Prices = Bad

Problems with CT known since the beginning and not a single attempt to fix it. If bad mannered players don't die early all they do is rush and exp and then kill all lower players.
You don't even issue a warning towards players once a player >3 levels difference entered the area. Even Diablo2 issued warnings and unfair PKs could be predicted.
Or add a massive reflection penalty so if a level 30 thinks it's funny to kill a level 1 he receives a heavy reflection piercing armor and evasion and dies himself unless he used a low damage weapon/skillgem.
But here you see some tiny red X moving fast(I didn't even realize I was invaded several times because the X is hardly visible sometimes) because of superior itemsmods like 20+ FRW and several Quicksilver while streamers get spoonfed by fanboys with Quicksilvers and Gems(Kick this flask already and bring back Phaserun or add Stamina which has a heavy damage reduced the damage after a certain point.)
And bad mannered players are bad mannered players.
You could easily track down their RL data and get the police there during a race. Is it illegal? No. Is it bad mannered? Yes it is.
Just look at the Texan LoL kid who awaits jail because of an obvious Joke posting who got reported to the police by some bad mannered player.

And the last common point-> Desync. I didn't care that much before the 11.0 change but not I am also a QQer because the stun mechanics + resync abort all attacks and effects which should have triggered. Before 11.0 I would have run away and see that I receive damage over distance. Now even when I am in sync I get resynced because I get stunned.

@Drystion
Unlike you I can do math.

S2: Several Good prices, filled shedule>30 friends online and I could fill several full parties because the majority wanted to get Tabula rasa.

S3= shitty shedule+ shitty Rewards+ No Demigods in most races(to me demigods on the most boring modes) every racer stopped at 50/80 points so during the first 2 weeks.
Currently there are 6-7 friends online during races and 5 haven't done a single race since CB and 2 won't do a single race because they got their reward.

I can tell you which events I will participate on the remaining season:
160(again a typical US Eastcoast slot. How about using the 159 slot? Why the hell are 149 and 159 both 3h Party?! It's as if a random generator creates those events.)

There are some more interesting races but the timeslots are abysmal like 148 aka tanks for showing more hostility towards the EU players. Better only allow US players to participate at races.

And you can be certain that S4 will have even less participation if the pricesettings are still that bad and the timeslots so unbalanced and unfilled.

And what items will S4 offer?
Alt Art unique Coral Ring/amu
Alt Art Sadimas or other crap gloves
Alt Art Darkscorn/Chin Sol
Alt Art Geoffries Baptism
Alt art Belt/Amu/Ring
Alt Art Kaoms Primacy
And something like Divinarius for 1000 Points.

Players want to play new content.
You can see that even MMO players stop playing anarchy/onslaught at some point because it's always the same.

And the devs shouldn't expect:" A3x will solve all problems"
Spoiler
"
Hilbert wrote:
Henry stop censoring, better ban the example JSP player I reported I still see no banned tag on him!(just like I expected) I got many but to me it looks like he gets aways with a warning just like I predicted.

This is feedback.
And you will hear it all the time.
Race Shedule = Horrible because unfriendly to EU players without any change unlike S1 to EU players.

Prices = Bad

Problems with CT known since the beginning and not a single attempt to fix it. If bad mannered players don't die early all they do is rush and exp and then kill all lower players.
You don't even issue a warning towards players once a player >3 levels difference entered the area. Even Diablo2 issued warnings and unfair PKs could be predicted.
Or add a massive reflection penalty so if a level 30 thinks it's funny to kill a level 1 he receives a heavy reflection piercing armor and evasion and dies himself unless he used a low damage weapon/skillgem.
But here you see some tiny red X moving fast(I didn't even realize I was invaded several times because the X is hardly visible sometimes) because of superior itemsmods like 20+ FRW and several Quicksilver while streamers get spoonfed by fanboys with Quicksilvers and Gems(Kick this flask already and bring back Phaserun or add Stamina which has a heavy damage reduced the damage after a certain point.)
And bad mannered players are bad mannered players.
You could easily track down their RL data and get the police there during a race. Is it illegal? No. Is it bad mannered? Yes it is.
Just look at the Texan LoL kid who awaits jail because of an obvious Joke posting who got reported to the police by some bad mannered player.

And the last common point-> Desync. I didn't care that much before the 11.0 change but not I am also a QQer because the stun mechanics + resync abort all attacks and effects which should have triggered. Before 11.0 I would have run away and see that I receive damage over distance. Now even when I am in sync I get resynced because I get stunned.

@Drystion
Unlike you I can do math.

S2: Several Good prices, filled shedule>30 friends online and I could fill several full parties because the majority wanted to get Tabula rasa.

S3= shitty shedule+ shitty Rewards+ No Demigods in most races(to me demigods on the most boring modes) every racer stopped at 50/80 points so during the first 2 weeks.
Currently there are 6-7 friends online during races and 5 haven't done a single race since CB and 2 won't do a single race because they got their reward.

I can tell you which events I will participate on the remaining season:
160(again a typical US Eastcoast slot. How about using the 159 slot? Why the hell are 149 and 159 both 3h Party?! It's as if a random generator creates those events.)

There are some more interesting races but the timeslots are abysmal like 148 aka tanks for showing more hostility towards the EU players. Better only allow US players to participate at races.

And you can be certain that S4 will have even less participation if the pricesettings are still that bad and the timeslots so unbalanced and unfilled.

And what items will S4 offer?
Alt Art unique Coral Ring/amu
Alt Art Sadimas or other crap gloves
Alt Art Darkscorn/Chin Sol
Alt Art Geoffries Baptism
Alt art Belt/Amu/Ring
Alt Art Kaoms Primacy
And something like Divinarius for 1000 Points.

Players want to play new content.
You can see that even MMO players stop playing anarchy/onslaught at some point because it's always the same.

And the devs shouldn't expect:" A3x will solve all problems"

you do know this is beta right? dont qq over testing. makes you look ignorant.
beta key was passed to me by Bigsamson. a true gamer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info