0.11.2e Patch Notes

Can you guys add a "Bump" function to the forums?

Currently some threads in the shop section have pages and pages filled with bumps. People looking to see what has been offered for items have to go through pages and pages to see if anyone has made an offer on the item they're interested in. Also owners of the thread have to go through a similar time consuming search for offers made on their items.

Ideally the "Bump" function would allow a user to bump up their thread by clicking on the "B" button that would be located beside the "PM" button.

This function should prevent trading posts to have 83 pages filled with 828 replies.
I'm talking about *****~~ Arly's Goods ~~****--UPDATED 7/21 , High-End Rares, ilvl78-79 gear , 66-70 maps , uniques!

Thank you for your hard work.
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
Haven't played for a few weeks now. Any progress with desynch and how about filters to not see all the junk items on the ground. Hoping these will be a reality sometime this year.
Well, I seem to have gotten a full respec.
We experienced a while ago when someone drop from jar or chest like some orbs it appears in two or more character even the map is in Permanent allocation. Hope you can fix this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info