0.11.2e Patch Notes

Good job GGG!

Im no streamer and do not watch any streams, but I really like the new MTs :)
The menacing kitteh is cute ;]

Quite expensive though, will wait for DDs on them.
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
"
Iceproof wrote:
still waiting that righteous fire sound bug fix, playing with no sounds for days is tormenting :(

same here. GGG fix rf plz!
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
AzgarthX wrote:
And when will we get a search bar for the Stash? tired of getting lost in my statsh due to so many gems currency and items, need a search bar specially for gems

Yes please. I already have my things very sorted, but this would still be very handy.
"
Kyu wrote:
"
AzgarthX wrote:
And when will we get a search bar for the Stash? tired of getting lost in my statsh due to so many gems currency and items, need a search bar specially for gems

Yes please. I already have my things very sorted, but this would still be very handy.

Agreed, my Stash is very well organized and I still cant find things sometimes. A search function would be much appreciated.
How about option to switch off party members spell effects? With 6 man party when everyone starts spamming their lightning/ice shots spells my fps go down to 5.

Or doing something about me being alone in map, not moving or attacking yet desyncing all over place?

Or is streamers convinience a priority now?
The iron maiden is pretty cool, waiting for some chest effects though like wings or something.
Ign - Nef_Reave
ever sense this patch came out I haven't been able to play continuously for more then about five minutes. I haven't really run into any issues before this not sure what to do.
"
gfurm wrote:
How about option to switch off party members spell effects? With 6 man party when everyone starts spamming their lightning/ice shots spells my fps go down to 5.

This is the biggest problem I believe, doing alone is just fine, but with couple of witches in party... it's a torment to play, but I have to if I'm to level in the next 5 days.

Was trying the Texture Quality, setting to 5 when everything look like crap, and yet still the same lag when those spells emerge.
"
Dethbringr wrote:
Iron Maiden Helmet Effect?!?!?!? Sweet, cant wait to see it.

Maybe they will come out with "Run to the Hills" or "Flight of the Icarus" Unique boots next :)

I believe the Iron Maiden Helmet effect refers to the Iron Maiden torture device, not Iron Maiden the English metal band.

GuardianOfValhalla
Last edited by GermanSuplex64 on Jul 23, 2013, 9:40:19 PM
No, it's clearly the metal band. You can even mummy-skin your zombies to create an army of Eds. Win!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info