0.11.2e Patch Notes

"
habbey wrote:
40MB for such a small patch? Pretty disappointing for us with limited internet.

40MB patch is small for online games. Patches are a common thing with any online games, and 40MB is relatively small. New items always include textures that do contain a lot of data, there's no any way around it. And updates are necessary.

I understand the limited bandwidth some ISP impose, but patches are not something anyone can complain about, it's part of how online game works. It would be like being disappointed about having to pump gas into our car.
"
BurningAngel wrote:
Well for some reason the content.ggpk got corrupted from this patch now I have to download 6.25gb of content again... also computer completely crash after this patch so what happened?

I experienced the same problem, update went fine, when starting the client the PC crashed with a BSOD. After rebooting content.ggpk was corrupted.

Could it be related to the unofficial ggpk_defragment tool? The content.ggpk that crashed the PC had been defragmented with this tool, the new content.ggpk I copied from backup and patched had not and seems to be working fine.
IGN: Clif_PewPew
Last edited by Clif4D on Jul 23, 2013, 3:12:45 AM
meh!
stuck in university exams, i hope to gather some free time sooooon!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Hello, it's interesting to me alone mammals do not appear to be relevant in this cruel brutal world? There was a thought when added Ferret pet.
Give us race descriptions ... i never know what a race is all about until i played it .. thats not informative
New streaming ingame suggestions:
-Mute specific sound card microphone;
-Mute specific sound card speakers(Sound control);
Both micros look awesome; nice work GGG.

- Would love to own the cat, but since I can only have one pet out at a time, I guess I'll stick with me little kiwi.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
still waiting that righteous fire sound bug fix, playing with no sounds for days is tormenting :(
Thank you, guys!
The Real Korgh since Diablo I
Path of TwitchStreaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info