Read First, Summary of all Information (continues to be updated)

me 2
Update 16.08.2011

-Version Info update
-Etc.

*The summary is on the first (1st) page of this thread.
Click here for the Summary!
Great Post. I really like how all the dev diaries are listed out. I just read through a couple of them and I think the concept behind them is so awesome. I wish more game developers would do that! :P
Last edited by MyFleetingDream on Aug 16, 2011, 2:56:19 PM
thanks 2 innoruuk for the overview
keep it up :)

can't wait to play it myself ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Closed Beta Tester Since: v0.9.1
Current Version: v0.10.0g (Open Beta)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Still really confused about how skills work. Will your class choice even really matter aside form appearance?
My god.. This looks like everything I've been searching so fruitlessly for, in RPGs. From the looks of it, it's going to knock Diablo 3 out of the water. Hell, it may even surpass Diablo 2... I definitely can't wait to give it a whirl, when it comes out to open beta. Or in the unlikely event I get a beta invite. Hurhur.

"
Wape wrote:
Still really confused about how skills work. Will your class choice even really matter aside form appearance?

Hi,

I somewhere read that the values of gained base stats like strength, dexterity and intelligence vary from class to class. The passive skills relate to those base stats (maybe in % of base stat value or so) so that a strength based class like the marauder does best in the passive strength skill tree.

I hope I find the source.

Regards, Vudic
If you never try then you'll never know.
Thanks for giving us Path of Exile.. Keep up the great work. .
:)
How could I left this game un-noticed!

Awesome work so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info