Read First, Summary of all Information (continues to be updated)

"
TutsiRebel wrote:
Do you guys plan on at any point releasing a map editor? I understand that custom made dungeons couldn't be implemented into the main server, but it would be cool to share PvE custom dungeons with friends

Very unlikely. As it has been said in the "About" section this is a pure online game with all information stored on the servers to avoid exploiting and so on. http://www.pathofexile.com/about/

Any kind of editor or influence on the gameplay cannot be allowed (imagine a single tunnel with high content enemys in a row and you just slaying them one after the other to gain items / exp).

Edit: misspelling
If you never try then you'll never know.
Last edited by Vudic on Aug 15, 2011, 6:12:49 AM
"
demshiva wrote:
I would like to know if the game is going to be translated to any other language. Thanks in advance and sorry if the question was already asked.

http://www.pathofexile.com/faq/

10. Will you support languages other than English?
Yes, we intend to support other languages once the game has been released.
If you never try then you'll never know.
Any idea yet on when then Open Beta may begin? I've resigned myself to thinking I probably won't get in on the Closed Beta, so I was looking through the first post in this thread, and didn't see any updates. Just curious what the planned timeframe is (or if there is one) for the Closed Beta leading in to Open Beta.

Thanks!
This game sounds too perfect to be true.. Hope I get a Beta key to test this beast!
hayley, I agree with you. This game is AMAZING!
Ok, excited Diablo fan here....

How can this game be free? Looks amazing and highly polished. Must have been a full time job for years for a bunch of people to make this. How have they funded their lives? Wheres the payback???

Seems too good to be true.. It looks sooo good that I would RATHER pay and know its gonna have longevity.

...off to check the Beta lottery again now...
Last edited by trappist on Aug 15, 2011, 1:03:47 PM
Great information.. I love this game!
"
trappist wrote:

How can this game be free? Looks amazing and highly polished. Must have been a full time job for years for a bunch of people to make this. How have they funded their lives? Wheres the payback???

Seems too good to be true.. It looks sooo good that I would RATHER pay and know its gonna have longevity.

League of Legends is completely free and they are doing just fine.
"
spikey768 wrote:
above post did you really put your email phone and address in your signature?...wow

in the home page, you click left menu bar My account, click Edit preferences, enjoy your sign
Bui Duc Tho

Address: 18,Nguyen Du .street, Hai Ba Trung .Dist,Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
e-mail : buitho79@yahoo.com
phone : 840917372288
"
buitho79 wrote:
"
spikey768 wrote:
above post did you really put your email phone and address in your signature?...wow

in the home page, you click left menu bar My account, click Edit preferences, enjoy your sign

I don't think the question was how, but why. Specifically, why would you post your address and phone number to a bunch of random strangers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info