"Map to Maker" changes in Patch 0.11.2

Holy smokes, I'm rather excited for that remake along with everything else including the main M2M change. Perhaps non-BM ranger will be significantly easier to build, especially during powerleveling through to 50s.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
"
Zoen wrote:
How is this passive tree change going to affect the Passive Allocation challenge? Will passives that are removed be removed from the list and the new passives added?

No notables will be removed, although some have changed names and stats.

If you already have got the passives, you will still have achieved them.

For new notables that have been added, these will not be required for the challenge.

I dont even play in parties but i can tell alot of map owners are going to be happy about this.
I really love how GGG is working, listening the communauty and taking in account the feedbacks. Great work !
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Zoen wrote:
How is this passive tree change going to affect the Passive Allocation challenge? Will passives that are removed be removed from the list and the new passives added?

No notables will be removed, although some have changed names and stats.

If you already have got the passives, you will still have achieved them.

For new notables that have been added, these will not be required for the challenge.

That's excellent to know. :D
Good change on the map allocation!
"
We initially only allocated normal rarity Maps because we wanted other players to be able to establish their own Map base by playing in public parties. Occasionally finding a magic/rare/unique Map would enable them to do this.

So you wanted players to be able to build their own map base by going into public groups and stealing other peoples maps?

Amazing. Maps aren't RNG enough without randoms in your party being able to steal them.
ok good
Last edited by Nagpur on Jul 11, 2013, 1:20:54 AM
I really thought the rework of the Duelists starting tree was awesome, and it looks like the Rangers tree will be awesome now too. The classes are actually starting to take shape now and be distinctive from the others. I know it's only the starting point on the tree, but I'm glad GGG is doing this.
It's called join someone else's and get them...simple enough...everyone has to start somewhere

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info