Season Three, Event 64: 1 Week Party

"
This should be 1 week onslaught race... would make more sense to play it.

I would prefer a week Anarchy Race to get that stupid Rogues done! :p

I don't understand where the problem is, if there are different race types for different users.
If you don't want to play normal HC, just skip that stupid race.
If you want the points for it, give it a shot.
I myself like the fact that even no livers can't compete in EVERY of that leagues!
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
"
We promised noobs at the start of the four month leagues that there wouldn't be any characters appearing above peoples' crappy level 30 characters in the ladder on Anarchy or Onslaught. This is something that a lot of noobs take really seriously and we don't want to go back on our word with that. In addition, the challenges system doesn't handle leagues merging, so it's not physically possible at this stage with our current development schedule of consuming lots of Doritos and Dew. It will probably be different for subsequent leagues in the future though (2015), but that'll require us clearly explaining from the start that players and items can enter the league from the outside which has been happening for years already and still continues to happen in Standard and Hardcore leagues.
THERES STILL TIME, DO THE RIGHT THING
http://www.twitch.tv/rhoxxx

follow the stream :)
"
SW_Bonobo wrote:
"
This should be 1 week onslaught race... would make more sense to play it.

I would prefer a week Anarchy Race to get that stupid Rogues done! :p

I don't understand where the problem is, if there are different race types for different users.
If you don't want to play normal HC, just skip that stupid race.
If you want the points for it, give it a shot.
I myself like the fact that even no livers can't compete in EVERY of that leagues!

+1
Personally I wouldn't do this race if the race itself was Onslaught, and I'd be willing to bet a lot of casuals and maybe SC players would pass as well. One week of time is a big commitment for someone who doesn't have lot of time every day for this game, and the more likely they are to die before getting points the less incentive there is to bother with it. Plus, there are already a LOT of Turbo races this season.

Now, if the characters were to dump into Onslaught at the end, I wouldn't care (although I'd still prefer Anarchy, it would make less sense) because I can kill it off to play in SC. That could be a viable solution for future races.
Looking for a group of experienced racers, willing to invest lots of time into the event if everyone is on the same page. Would prefer if most people had a mic. In addition, I don't see the benefit of saving currency, meaning I am only doing the race for points, all currency will be used along with items (need before greed). Pm me @ iamQTchen if youre interested in acquiring me.

cheers,
Onslaught ign: chenplayingforstars
Default League ign: imQTchen
-------------------------------------
If I won an auction and/or you have questions for me please
contact me through the ign above (whisp/add friend) or send pm via forum

Looking at the point repartition I am really wondering if you want people to participate. 2 points for level 50... Really ? xD

Looking for 1 week group. I'll pretty much play a support character ( Tri curse or more, EE, etc) Leave me a pm on forum or ask IG to KrotataSupportVII. I don't mind investing on currency, sharing loots or w/e since my builds require almost no gear (4Ls are enough, doedre's, etc) planning on going for 85+ rewards so time playing won't be a problem.
Would love to know why this race spans parts 2 weekends...
is this 1 week cut throat ?
Not playing this one because nothing returns to onslaught.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info