Season Three, Event 64: 1 Week Party

Ohh yeah a demi to me!!!!

I dont even know if anyone else was as lucky as our group were, we started out getting exalt divine and some nice drop only gems on first day like elemental weakness for 1 alch and temp chains drop, second day was just pure merciless farming for endgame, third day we started with maps, one of the maps was a 108% tropical island that dropped 8 maps and 3x 5 link's wtf are the odds... 4-5th day i got a shavronne wrappings in a ghetto map which i gave to ruserious, at this point we were the only map group that had amazing map lucks, we did maps like 76x1 75x3 74x2 72x5 71x10, we even exalted a map for fun + we got a lionseye glare.
the last days was bad, we ran out of maps and our group got splitted up, we still managed to get 3 maybe 4 demi's out of the 6 man group we had, only 1 died from our group.

Build:

Items:
Spoiler
How do i change my signature?
one week = 10/10 never again, got shit, and i mean Shit, on with map rng, never got above 73s...we still did well, hopefully apples makes it top 20 he deserves it 100%
@slangDontStop
Last edited by slanghardcircles on Jul 20, 2013, 2:41:24 PM
Dark - 2 died! :D

team griddler
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
So I decided to try this race solo, obviously I didn't have a chance from start to end in top 20. Still I am satisfied, I didn't die and 83 is nice.

Didn't have use for these since doing maps was not effective for me.
Spoiler

Anyway, GGG, please consider making in the future some long term league/race that would be entirely solo with trading disabled, you are still in open beta and can experiment.
ProjectPT was right.
"
passofexhale wrote:
So I decided to try this race solo, obviously I didn't have a chance from start to end in top 20. Still I am satisfied, I didn't die and 83 is nice.

Spoiler

Anyway, GGG, please consider making in the future some long term league/race that would be entirely solo with trading disabled, you are still in open beta and can experiment.

thats like 4-5 exalts of chisels right there.
How do i change my signature?
"
lowerdark wrote:
"
passofexhale wrote:

Spoiler

thats like 4-5 exalts of chisels right there.

Buy my chisels please.
"
GotzYourBike wrote:
As a former administrator of a semi-casual video game forum, I have to advise GGG to take down the stream feature from the race information page, and leave a link if necessary.

The reasoning behind this is that the stream makes this page load longer and potentially annoy players.

PS: Intense race :)

This

Besides, I don't get the hype. I used to like Kripp's stream when he was less famous.
Today he's like the Justin Bieber of gaming. All these little children trying to get their 5 seconds of fame by whispering him and seeing their name on his stream. His chat is not full of trolls, just children, and it's incredibly disturbing to watch.
I didn't seem to get the two points for being top 500 (but dead). Don't really mind but since points seems entirely automated wonder whats going on there.
You dont get points for dying sir.
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Finally got my Chayula. :D I was surprised, I also got another leather belt, iron ring AND sin trek! All from the random draw.. Talk about lucky!
vaal or no balls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info