Season Three, Event 64: 1 Week Party

"
"
GotzYourBike wrote:
As a former administrator of a semi-casual video game forum, I have to advise GGG to take down the stream feature from the race information page, and leave a link if necessary.

The reasoning behind this is that the stream makes this page load longer and potentially annoy players.

PS: Intense race :)

This

Besides, I don't get the hype. I used to like Kripp's stream when he was less famous.
Today he's like the Justin Bieber of gaming. All these little children trying to get their 5 seconds of fame by whispering him and seeing their name on his stream. His chat is not full of trolls, just children, and it's incredibly disturbing to watch.

speaking of kripp, does anybody know how his team managed to shoot up the rankings so much in the last few hours?

last i saw, he was something like 18, with rhox around 9.
"
You dont get points for dying sir.

Uhh, should do for the top 500 as it's by experience, not staying alive. Or at least that's how it appears to be?
"
Laikai wrote:
Uhh, should do for the top 500 as it's by experience, not staying alive. Or at least that's how it appears to be?

I don't think so, because i'm 676 by XP and i got 2 points
"
EomMage wrote:

speaking of kripp, does anybody know how his team managed to shoot up the rankings so much in the last few hours?

last i saw, he was something like 18, with rhox around 9.

High level maps with maze + pack size affix & no screwing around.
BLAMT!
"
GotzYourBike wrote:
As a former administrator of a semi-casual video game forum, I have to advise GGG to take down the stream feature from the race information page, and leave a link if necessary.

The reasoning behind this is that the stream makes this page load longer and potentially annoy players.

PS: Intense race :)

At the very least it shouldn't be forced on people. I wouldn't mind if it was there if it was off by default. Let people choose if they want to see it. Also, I think it would be better if it showed a random stream instead of automatically the highest rank.
So this was pretty much a stride of strength to stay top 20 for my group we had the best clear speed of any group in the whole race, yet our map RNG was complete garbage. We got a cells early on and chained it to 2 other cells mazed them all with over 80 quantity but somehow came out with no maps from them except a canyon which didn't drop a single map. Then we dropped back down to 70s and had at least 10ish left after our cells chain with maybe 2-3 71s and from those maps which we used more currency on than anyone ended up back to 68s. If I was running those maps in onslaught I would have had at least 15 maps drop within those maps. So the struggle continued we tried to build back up from 68s and after fighting uphill for hours and staying on longer than we should've had to we acquired more 70 maps but it continued to happen again. We would roll high magic monster/pack size with big quantity. Yet still fell back down later on and had to build up again. While there was other groups out there chaining 72+ maps with low quant rolls and no magic monster/pack size, and even unmazed cells/torture chambers/waste pools. I just wish we had anywhere close to the map RNG of all these lucky teams because it would've been the easiest #1 finish of my life.
Any grid we use to organize our experience of the world is a model of the world, never confuse this with the actual world.
Last edited by ant1cs on Jul 21, 2013, 12:00:45 AM
"
Hamallainen wrote:
"
Laikai wrote:

I don't think so, because i'm 676 by XP and i got 2 points

atleast 176 players in front of you were dead, thats why you got points.
How do i change my signature?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info