Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Season Three, Event 64: 1 Week Party

"
Condemned wrote:
This should be 1 week onslaught race... would make more sense to play it.
"
Condemned wrote:
Looking for a group for the week race, plan on playing 15+ hours a day throughout the duration. Contact me in game @ xSophistx or pm
"
Condemned wrote:

emptyquoting cause it's true
"
We promised players at the start of the four month leagues that there wouldn't be any characters appearing above people in the ladder on Anarchy or Onslaught. This is something that a lot of people take really seriously and we don't want to go back on our word with that. In addition, the challenges system doesn't handle leagues merging, so it's not physically possible at this stage. It will probably be different for subsequent leagues in the future though, but that'll require us clearly explaining from the start that players and items can enter the league from the outside.

Sent a mail to support about making this league onslaught mode, this was what i got back. Guess there is not going to be any onslaught mode :(

nevertheless, looking forward to the race!
"
We promised noobs at the start of the four month leagues that there wouldn't be any characters appearing above peoples' crappy level 30 characters in the ladder on Anarchy or Onslaught. This is something that a lot of noobs take really seriously and we don't want to go back on our word with that. In addition, the challenges system doesn't handle leagues merging, so it's not physically possible at this stage with our current development schedule of consuming lots of Doritos and Dew. It will probably be different for subsequent leagues in the future though (2015), but that'll require us clearly explaining from the start that players and items can enter the league from the outside which has been happening for years already and still continues to happen in Standard and Hardcore leagues.
IGN @dime
Reads like a bad excuse to me.

1) Delay this 1-week.
2) Enter custom rules for experimentation instead of bland 'normal' one-week. (Turbo one-week / BLAM one-week or some retarded shit)
3) Move characters to Onslaught afterwards.
4) ...
5) Profit!

OR

1) Proceed as planned
2) Fail event!

Seriously, this 'season' is plagued with stupid planning and lack of solutions to real problems with the current 'race' scene. Bad decision after bad decision, complacent are we?
If this was Onslaught I'd definitely give it a go but hardcore is a turnoff (for me at least, I don't like to play permanent leagues)
"
Condemned wrote:

I will be playing this with some mumble guys from Twitch/willywonka_hc so if you want to team up saturday you can shoot me a pm.

Have a good race everyone :)
IGN: @GreenDude

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info