Microtransaction Prices Reduced!

mmmmm new effects coming?
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Remove the silly Emerald Rain of Arrows and make it... Red. Call it ruby or what ever..
"
Dreamer000 wrote:
Necrotic Footprints Effect description says:
Imbues a pair of boots with the power of death, leaving footprints with swarming skulls.
Yet the effect actually has no skulls whatsoever. That could be seen as false advertising. The text should be changed.

I'm just saying...

Who buys anything without watching the Youtube video first?

@OP: Awesome. This combined with daily deals will def get me to buy more points ty.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
Ward wrote:

HOW DARE YOU ARE TO OFFER THAT! devs wouldnt ever turn this into a completelly unrealistic MMO like ones that asians make in couple weeks. huge wings/insane glow effects/bright heavenly world where MANSLAUGHTER is a good thing and your wings grow due that/huge 8packs and nude chicks carrying tons weighting brickblades easily swinging them with single hand like strip dancers around pole/launching kamehamehas with 1 finger dealing millions of DPS/swimsuits giving millions of armor/a virtual world where nerds try to escape from reality,where physics laws don't exist IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!

GGG made this game as realistic as possible and i could accept some sort of warpaint/emblems/marks/slight paint on armour[not full chest paint since then characters would look like parts of a rainbow]BUT I WILL NEVER TOLERATE WINGS,its the most unrealistic thing that could be made and il do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to stop them appear on PoE

1)you cant attach wings to armor its not an equipment or some cheap imitation of holyness/unholyness,its A BODY PART means it should be directly attached to arms,arms size reduced and made unable to carry anything really heavy like 2h mauls or a tower shield..[sort of birdman although even that is very unrealistic]

2)wings are used to fly by birds for example..so whats the point of walking with useless outgrowths that just burdens you and limits your capabilities i cant deny that there is some flightless birds,but if you noticed they lack of such arms or body structure as humans

3)if they would however made useful it would oppose GGGs out of P2W aspect.since a flying creature can move faster/fly over obstacles/better at using hit and run tactics as melee opponents would have hard time to hit it

Hahahaha thanks for the laughs, I enjoy incoherent stammering.

In this realistic GAME set in a FANTASY setting, where necromancers raise skeletal mages that shoot lightning, and I kill them by firing ice particles from my hands, it is just so incredibly incomprehencible to think that I'd pay a blacksmith to cut slots into my armor for the pixie wings protruding from my back, that sprouted after I started using a magic crystal that lets me call fire from the sky.

No one is forcing you to use ANY microtransaction, and if GGG thinks there's enough demand for a purely cosmetic effect they will supply it.

If I want to immerse myself further into the realm of fantasy, my fire breathing templar necromancer (with mummies! Yeah, I bought that) that has a flaming hammer and devil horns on his helm, should have the option to run around with small demon wings or a devil tail or whatever GGG offers.

waiting for radiant footprint discount...
This is the first time ever I feel GGG cheated on me.

Bought the Divine Sign just a few days ago and I didn't even had the chance to use it, since I haven't been playing lately and now it's 40% cheaper.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
NCPereira wrote:

Bought the Divine Sign just a few days ago and I didn't even had the chance to use it, since I haven't been playing lately and now it's 40% cheaper.

All related comments are useless sinds they stated from closed beta even prices are never set and are 100% to change from time to time...go play, stop the bitching?

GGG love you so much, yes im a fanboy! (K)
Exiled for Eternity
"
smartybarty wrote:
"
NCPereira wrote:

All related comments are useless sinds they stated from closed beta even prices are never set and are 100% to change from time to time...go play, stop the bitching?

GGG love you so much, yes im a fanboy! (K)

It isn't, nor was our intention to cheat anyone or have them feel they've been cheated.

If you drop us an email at Support@GrindingGear.com NCPereira, I'm sure we can work something out for you :)
+1 for chest effects !

Damn I loved my wings in MU Online (the only game other than Diablo that I thought it's nice and relaxing before PoE appeared).

Actually, if I think about it, a MU Online player sent me my first Closed Beta invite over 1 year ago...

It doesn't have to be flying wings, haven't you ever seen decorative wings at parties ? They are awesome.
Batman/Darth Vader cape would be nice as well, definitely buying one (unless it's exorbitantly expensive)

---
I would also like some effects that change the visual behavior of the character without affecting his performance. I'll give some examples:

- Hovering instead of walking ( at the same speed of course ) - Boots effect
- Change the color of the light ( for dungeons ) - Chest effect
- Pets which I can ride ( also won't change the character speed, but it would be awesome to be mounted instead of walking ) - Riding a Rhoa ? ;) - Pet
- Trails ( like the footsteps ), however in air - Chest effect
(The OpenBeta packs weapon effects also leave some short trails behind them, so something similar, but applied to Chest armor)

So, GGG... make it happen, then it's "Shut up and take my money!"
Never give up, never surrender !
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Reduction in prices - the one thing nobody complains about when GGG caves to the masses.

Naw, you just posted to early to see it.

Good stuff. I love this game.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info