Microtransaction Prices Reduced!

I would like to take credit for the inclusion of a 5 point transaction. (Weta Pet)

I made a thread a couple weeks ago lamenting that I have 5 points left over and that if there was something in the store for 5pts, I most certainly would buy it, no matter what it was, rather than just hold the points for later.

:)
Last edited by Qiox on Jul 9, 2013, 3:50:25 PM
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
Please don't ever feel that way, no one ever should, we're here to help with anything that we can! :)

We really don't mind it, I promise!

What is wrong with you people?! Oh, I forgot. You are just super smart capitalists. :)
"
Bhaya wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
Please don't ever feel that way, no one ever should, we're here to help with anything that we can! :)

What is wrong with you people?! Oh, I forgot. You are just super smart Entrepreneurs. :)

*Fixed*

+1 For wings or chest effects, and also pants or a flowing robe art for witch (Even if the robe itself is a chest micro, would buy that for up to 250 points)

I did chortle at the 'realism' argument. Just this morning whilst having a coffee I fought off a few skeletal archers, lucky my real life energy shield regenerated in time that I didn't succumb to pierce. Close call.
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

Henry: you and the rest of the Support Team are absolute treasures. I don't know of any other game developer that goes to the lengths you folks do to keep the customers smiling. The Game is great, but the real reason this cheapskate has supported GGG to the extent I have is this kind of exemplary customer service....which I have seen repeated time and again. Bravo to you and your team, sir.

"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
now able to spend my last 5 points to give myself the excuse to buy more, not that i needed one in the first place
This is unfair.

I simply planned to skip the whole stupid transaction shop (errrr... maybe except more stash?) and now you make this decision itself stupid just by changing some number?

ok... where is my credit card now?
I wish you had dodo pets down. I'd love to by one
Or some custom look for auras, or alternate leap slam ground breaking space
Nice to see the price reduction. I definately want those "Necrotic Footprints", well as soon as I get the money for them, for my Necrowitch no matter if the price would have been reduced or not (so I of course not gonna complain about saving a bit). This is one of the best games around and for me it is as much fun as I had (and still have) with Torchlight 2 and thats saying something.
Last edited by Manji666 on Jul 10, 2013, 6:16:33 PM
Wow nice Thanks and keep up the good work GGG
Radiant Foot prints on daily deal - love you ggg ♡

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info