Microtransaction Prices Reduced!

"
thepapadan wrote:
The day after I make several moderately priced transactions...

You know what? As they say in my native language, I'm not upset about it. This drop in prices just means I get more for my buck and knowing that, I'll put in more bucks to get more stuff.

GGG is doing a great job with their game, and I'm more than happy to support the endeavour.

You took it like a man. I still expect a lot of tears from others :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
this game keeps on getting better
"
thepapadan wrote:

You know what? As they say in my native language, I'm not upset about it. This drop in prices just means I get more for my buck and knowing that, I'll put in more bucks to get more stuff.

GGG is doing a great job with their game, and I'm more than happy to support the endeavour.

Props to you! Superbly cool way of handling it :)
This tells me that I make very good purchases.

Or that I am not as much of a unique butterfly as I expected :C
"
WilliamThong wrote:
Guess the prices reduction is too popular, the shop is currently down. LOL

Paysafecard is down, but are you having any other problems with the shop currently?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
nice! I'm surprised you're lowering them but I won't complain either :)
"
thepapadan wrote:

Word. For a moment I thought it was unfair as I just purchased stuff, but really, we're supporting the game and the devs, so I'm cool with it all. That, and they've offered to reduce the points for items I've already bought from the cost of purchasing an Exalted pack when I'm ready to do so. So, not mad! :D
Too shame my old credit card is expired while the new one is still not arrived.

cannot wait to add a new pack.
Last edited by BesucherXia on Jul 8, 2013, 11:58:00 PM

I just bought 80 bucks worth of stuff this past weekend too lol... Its cool though it is going towards the game anyway.
I can't help but wonder if more microtransactions would sell if they applied to your whole account and didn't have to be attached to a specific gem at any one time. All those Descent races, with Duelists and Marauders using Cleave? Maybe some of them would buy the Demon Hand Cleave effect if they could use it, but didn't have to manually apply it or be restricted by the league type.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info