Microtransaction Prices Reduced!

"
Lou102 wrote:
By Grabthar's Hammer... what a savings.

One of my favorite movies ever.
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Reduction in prices - the one thing nobody complains about when GGG caves to the masses.

My first good laugh today.

+1

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
Damnit Chris, where is my Extra Gore Microtransaction?
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499 (My Gaming Stream)
Still waiting on torso effects! I want insect/angel/demon/metallic/skeletal wings! Or a cape!

And shield emblems or effects! I'd rather save the mana and not use tempest shield, but the effect is just too cool! May e blood dripping of spiked shields?

And for the love of gawd I'd pay to put pants on the templar and witch. They look silly in chest armor and bare legs...

Whew. Okay, that's out of my system. Thanks for the discounts! Love it!
"
Lou102 wrote:
By Grabthar's Hammer... what a savings.

GGG is one in a million. you guys really have something special going on. I wish you much continued success!
i <3 minesweeper
Cheers GGG Team
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
this company is best company ever,as much as i hate blizzard that much i love GGG lol
very nice
awesooooome!
- Make a game hard enough to avoid kids and trolls.
- Involve supporters into the game process (designing uniques and monsters)
- Hear the Community
- Do not offer anything useful for money
- Lower the prices on the useless stuff you offer

The whole process of PoE is the absolute opposite of the 99% of the games in the last 10 years, and it works just perfectly. How damn easy it can be, yet still noone else does it this way... I just love this. ^^
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info