Europe needs more races in the evening

Disappointing. Do you guys have statistics of player numbers and distributions? I just can't think of a reason why after five seasons this is still an issue. I don't know how difficult it is to change things, but it's still early in the season and you'd make a lot of people happy if you could adjust the times for the following weeks with a little bit of thought.
IGN: Nirvalishna / Nirvumbra / Nirvahindra / Nirvasutra
Hey there GGG. I support this cause. The only event I can play on weekdays is at 9:00 +1GMT. Generaly, I can play between 18:00 to 24:00. Would appreciate more races in that time window.
i'll come and sign this as well, been since open beta launch and even tho i'm an insomniac i really want decent hours for EU as well.
This world is an illusion, Exile!
i agree, i have only 2 events Today...
ign: CrushTheEvil
Last edited by Crushader on Nov 18, 2013, 6:25:55 AM
I have the same problem as the people above. It's also 9pm or nothing for me. A possiblity would be to move the 9PM one to 7PM and the 12 AM one to 10 PM?

Knowing that I'll only be able to do 25 races (and that's if I do EVERY single 9PM race), makes me not even want to bother, as my goal is that unique flask and my average RPreward is 4-6. Why waste so much time on it, to then probably not even be able to reach that goal.

I'm probably better off just buying it with the currency I have in Domination or Nemesis. Also (and this is slightly offtopic): Why can't we decide to keep race characters in Domination or Nemesis (like we now can with racerewards), so at least we can use the currency we found on it. I don't need currency in HC or SC...

My main point is: please don't alienate your European casual players and reconsider your racetimings. It would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Am I not seeing them, or is there only ONE Blood magic race in this whole season? i wish there was some simplicity and equality in these schedules :(
Last edited by DJ_Anubis on Nov 18, 2013, 6:33:46 AM
"
DJ_Anubis wrote:
Why can't we decide to keep race characters in Domination or Nemesis (like we now can with racerewards), so at least we can use the currency we found on it. I don't need currency in HC or SC...

Items and characters can only ever move to parent leagues. A parent league is a league that does not have any mods that the child league does not. A parent will thus always be easier than its child leagues without any question. Nemesis and Domination have mods that races do not, therefore they are not parent leagues of races. If all races had shrines and Nemesis mods, both could be parent leagues (but Domination could still not be a parent league to Nemesis).

"
DJ_Anubis wrote:
PS: Am I not seeing them, or is there only ONE Blood magic race in this whole season? i wish there was some simplicity and equality in these schedules :(

I only see one Blood Magic, one BLAMT and one ELBLAMT.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Nov 18, 2013, 7:01:35 AM
"Hey there GGG. I support this cause. The only event I can play on weekdays is at 9:00 +1GMT. Generaly, I can play between 18:00 to 24:00. Would appreciate more races in that time window."

+1

Originally posted by GreenIsTheColor, I have the exact same problem
Like many others, myself, my partner and pretty much the majority of my guild all work day jobs.. so we can play pretty much in the 7-11pm bracket in the weekdays. We don't mind being forced to be uncompetitive in ladders et all, or that we won't have the chance to get the top end rewards, but it would be nice if we had a fighting chance. As it stands most weeks have 2 races we can attend in like 5 days (i'll assume the weekends fine for everyone).

Also, screw cutthroat leagues :P
IGN: TzyxS, poke me for cheap gems!
I must agree with the topic. More event in the 6-10 pm would be great please.

And if I may add a suggestion : why don't put some "asynchronous" time limited events.
basicly GGG run a league for some time (one day maybe ?) and the player can play (on a character basis) only a limited time (1/2/3 hours). And to keep things balanced you only count for season point the highest character in this league.

Shouldn't this be more flexible ?

Anyway keep up the good work :)

edited for comprehension :)
Last edited by Argasm on Nov 18, 2013, 8:24:10 PM
"
Argasm wrote:

Anyway keep up the good work :)

wha?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info