Europe needs more races in the evening

+1 from Greece
IGN: MaraTanker 90 lvl HC
HC Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/898809
So, fourth season is using the same schedule as previous. I've somehow made to acquire 22 points in season 3, which costs me a lot of nerves, but hell, I would not do this again.

Endless Ledge, sorry, we would not meet :(.

I'm very, very disappointed.
IGN: ScionEK_DD, Discharge_DD, LuxInTenebris, WitchingHour_DD, TZ: GMT+4, PM if offline.
i'm sad in europe i can't do ledge runs coz they are past midnight or in early morning! people have to work you know? i wish there was ledge run in the evening GMT +2 for europe.
My Build http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/496321
Gear shops thread: 486133 and 460916
Jewelry shop thread: 512124
IGN: Elyf
+1, I don't have anything to say to those who argue 'but there be too many and x y z blahblah', doesn't matter.

If someone wants to nolife the game kudos to him/her.

But please bring more evening events to EU zone (something else than turbo solo)

Good work GGG, it's now even worse.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Playing from GMT+1. I have a race slot at 5PM, 9PM, 12AM. With a standard job, 5PM is no good monday to friday, 12 AM is no good sunday to thursday. That leaves me with 9PM. Unfortunately, that slot is empty very often, for instance next week monday, tuesday and wednesday. Thursday is a party CT (not my cup of tea as solo player).

:-(

I don't know the dsitribution of players around the world, but the ultimate goal should be for everyone (most players) to have two evening slots; for everyone to have 6PM+9PM, 7PM+10PM or 8PM+11PM. In theory, this would give 8 time slots during the 24 hours of a day (one every three hours). However, it should be possible to skip one or two of these due to the low playerbase in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. I might be wrong about this being possible, but it would be nice if it was. And yeah, bascially I say: Focus on evening slots, forget about morning and lunch races. Players that can attend these can attend at any hour anyway. No player will ever complain about the specific times of race slots between 1AM and 3PM.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Nov 13, 2013, 3:45:55 AM
Crosspost

Every season I share feedback regarding schedule and every time it got worse. I can't comprehend the latest schedule.

What the fuck is this? 7 weeks full of this crap.

After Europe needs more races in the evening thread as it contains dev response I was hoping some improvement but, NO.

This is the first time I actually got angry something related to PoE. Good fucking work GGG, congrats.

PS: GMT+2, working 09:00-18:00.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Nov 13, 2013, 4:15:28 AM
"
ignarsoll wrote:
Spoiler
Crosspost

Every season I share feedback regarding schedule and every time it got worse. I can't comprehend the latest schedule.

What the fuck is this? 7 weeks full of this crap.

After Europe needs more races in the evening thread as it contains dev response I was hoping some improvement but, NO.

This is the first time I actually got angry something related to PoE. Good fucking work GGG, congrats.

PS: GMT+2, working 09:00-18:00.

Same situation for me, except I play from GMT+1 and work 8-17 (including tranport). So shifted one hour.
Same situation in GMT+4. Fucking ridiculous, the worst schedule ever.

So when am I supposed to play races if I work 9-18 or 10-19? Once a week?
Last edited by SidleJinks on Nov 13, 2013, 6:13:18 AM
rip in peaces eu players

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info