Two spare keys [closed]

If I have to describe the reasons why I love this game, then it'll take more than a paragraph to do so. After visiting my distance cousin's house, I could never forget about this game. Since he already have access to beta of PoE, he let me play around with the game for a bit. Although it's only a short while, the game gave me a huge impression. It's so good that it engraved in my head, and when I went back home, I immediately start looking for a key. Although I have no luck so far, if this is the opportunity I'm looking for, then please, could I have one of those spare keys you have?
Failure is the mother of success.
im just tired of wiping away my tears while playing d3

plz help
Because I SuperFantabulousoMegaWant to play this game, of course!
IM THE BOSS
IGN : Lyderis
I'd like a key because then I can add it to my keychain because it's empty :(
I'd like a key to play too
Hey, i hope to get key from forum, cause i dont belive to beta inv, i talk to it and have no respond :/ Every 5 minutes it isnt talk my nickname :/
is this working?
can you read me?
how many characters do I have left to write why I want the beta key?
I dont know...
but! as kindness I wont take much of your time reading this.. :D

if you want a non-troll brazilian friend! just found one!
if not... hope to see you in game when I have my key...
I will also play hardcore... thanks ^^
I'm waiting much more than a month.All my friends from class got the key, only I didnt get it.I love this game,better than any game that I played.
I dont have money to buy 1.My parents wont buy me anything from internet and such a thing.I would be very happy if I get the key.
I really wolud like to participate in some process of quality improving though I don't know if it is even necessary because I can't testplay the game.
But if there are any bugs/imballances/missing features I want to be the one to discover. just to help make a better game worth the time.
And then after release we all can enjoy what all the beta testers helped to develop.
I can't promise to play together with you in HC just because I live in the CET timezone but I will ad you to my friendslist for shure.
Thank you for this chance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info