Two spare keys [closed]

So in theory, u wanna see who can beg better.... Just gimme the fucking key.

PD: thanks in advance
First became interested in PoE by reading about it on the TL2 forums.. when I came to check out what all the talk was I realized this game has some crazy potential through its massive skill tree and the fact that skills level up while you fight is really cool. Of course, there is the loot aspect of the game, but everyone loves that. All in all, I'm most interested in this game because of the different combinations of gems and items that i will no doubt spend hours dabbling with
>>><><<<
I would like to have a key just becuase the game looks enjoyable. I have no money becuase shit hit the fan. I'm working again thankfully but can't spare cash to pay for a key. also partner wouldn't let me anywhoo.

reguards
only one reason...
i got hooked on the last public stress test...
now i gotta feed my new addiction...

i totally blame GGG...
i know they tampered with my dosage...

Because I have been checking this site every single day, multiple times a day waiting for a key to get pulled by this random machine =/
I am so extremely excited about this game and would love to be able to play in it now
It's closed..................
Last edited by unfyll on Aug 12, 2012, 12:13:43 AM
Well i want a Betakey because i made the mistake to play at the Stresstest weekend. I have the money but cant pay because GGG doesnt support Paysafecard or Bank Transfer. But the bad thing is iam addicted now and cant play... so i have to wait for the Beta Key Timer or i try my luck in Giveaways like urs or via streams :)

If u pick me: Thank you alot!
I think I deserve a key because I'm an avid gamer who enjoys playing video games all day, every day! Diablo 1 / 2 got me into the Action RPG genre as I enjoyed games where getting to the max level was very time consuming or even "impossible". Eventually I came across a very interesting game called Path of Exile. The game itself was introduced to me by Kripparrian during the third stress test weekend, and I immediately decided to try the game as I felt it was perfect for me. I had a lot of fun playing it during the stress test weekend, but now I feel like I walked into a trap. After the weekend ended, I "hungered" to play more and assist in beta to help out the devs. I would visit the site every few hours in hopes of being picked for the beta key invite timer. If I was able to buy beta access, I would've done it as soon as I could. Sadly, I do not own a credit card. I've tried very hard to get a key some other way mainly through various stream beta key giveaways, but I have been unsuccessful. Now I feel that my only real hope in getting access to this amazing game is by a generous soul to give me a spare key, such as You!
Last edited by Ralyks on Aug 11, 2012, 12:36:44 AM
I have recently gotten into the action-rpg genre and I would have already bought a beta key but money is tight.I would rather buy food than play a game!But I really want to play this game so i can help by reporting any bugs and I hope to donate in the future if i can get some extra money!
i want the PoE beta key because i have so much free time on my hands and i wasted my last 60$ on diablow. if i didnt waste my last currency on diablow i would have gladly bought the key. And we all know the random key timer is never gonna pick me. :( please give me something to do :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info