Two spare keys [closed]

i would like to get a bety key, please
I would like to have the key because I do not have the extra money to spend on games. I really want to play this because it reminds me of Diablo 2 and I love that game.
Well I would Love a key i played a bit on my brothers account. and i just got addicted i played it for like 12 hours haha but he doesnt let me play. so yea ill be on all the time ill give feed back and im looking forward to all the fun and excited things that are with this game such as the acts, players, builds, Etc etc. idk so yea thats it i fell in love with this game and so now i just HAVE to play haha.

To Everyone, Good Luck :) I Wish we All Could win

And to OP, Thanks for Giving away 2 keys.

Also, Why are there people that are Beta members trying to act like you dont have a key? it Tells us you do...
Last edited by johnlindler on Aug 11, 2012, 1:05:03 PM
Î have to say I am kind of obbsessed by theorycrafting and this game provides so much room for it. But what are all these calculation if I cannot see them applied in "real" situation.
I would be really happy to join the feedback crew of this very promising game. :)
Because i want to start broadcasting for russian-speaking,but i dont have card.
IGN DualGrind
Last edited by EvMulyar on Aug 11, 2012, 4:22:50 PM

Send me a key...
The reasons why i deserve your key is:

1. I really want a key

2. I dont already have a key

3. I can flip a table (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

4. D3 was a disappointment

5. I will do everything for you EVERYTHING
!If you know what i mean!

6. I will play alot and with alot i mean ALOT

7. If you find any spelling mistakes you can
keep them

8. The most important reason why i deserve the
key is:

I CAN COUNT TO 8!
And just for the lolz (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Last edited by Kilgar1234 on Aug 11, 2012, 6:13:31 PM
hello, i would like to get the key because i cannot pay for it, not because of the amount of money, i think is pretty cheap 10 bucks, but because i dont have a credit card, and my oldest brother doesnt want to lend me his.

thanks before hand
Last edited by compresa on Aug 11, 2012, 7:47:45 PM
Hello, Id like the key because.. well Id love to play the game, obviously. Iv allready spent too much time playing Diablo 3 - any upgrade to my equipment would cost houndreds of milions and Im not lucky enough to get appropriate drops. D3 has no end game content at all so Id like to try something new. This game looks completely different, It deffinetely has huge potential - It looks great, its complexity is breathtaking, its not only about grinding but REAL progression, and its being played by Kripparrian ..Hes a true hero to me. But your probably asking why should I recieve the key, right? Well I dont know, there are people that deserve the key more than me for sure and Iv never been good at wining things, but Id like to try anyway. I would be very grateful If you just consider me for winning the key. Thank you.

-H
2 spare keys and 7 pages, small chances, but still chances. I have another post here with my reasons of why I'd like to get in the beta, I just wanted to say good luck to all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info