Two spare keys [closed]

I have two spare beta keys, if you would like one of them, write a short comment about why you want it. I'll pick two winners and PM them the keys at approximately 7PM CST tomorrow. So basically, I'm giving you 24 hours to convince me to send you a key ^.^

If you win, feel free to add me as a friend in-game, I plan on playing Hardcore pretty much exclusively.

Congratulations on the two winners of this contest, I have sent a PM to each of you with your new beta key.

Thanks to everyone who participated, if I were more wealthy, I would buy and send each of you a key. Sadly I'm just a poor college student, so please keep active in the community, and I'm sure you will win a key soon! ^.^
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Last edited by RulerofAsgard on Aug 11, 2012, 8:17:19 PM
I no longer need a key, thanks anyway!
Last edited by talmmz on Aug 11, 2012, 11:06:11 PM
Hi, i would like to get a key for my wife, i just introduce her to video games, and she is kind of liking them, she saw in youtube about this game a couple of weeks ago, and is specially looking forward to get in game after the open weekend, witch she missed cause we both work, but i have weekends off and she doesnt, shes like dying to play it xD

Thank you very much, and i apologize if my english isnt good

Sodimeg
Last edited by sodimeg on Aug 10, 2012, 8:26:25 PM
Edit: I no longer need a key, this community is the best.
Last edited by Coronus42 on Aug 10, 2012, 10:45:52 PM
I'd love to have a key! I have some friends playing this game and they've talked a lot about it. So I checked it out around a month ago and realized that this is something totally different and actually a game I'd love to keep playing. I've been beta testing different games and mostly games I believed in, and games I want to be a part of to make it as good as possible by giving as much feedback as I can.

Also, I want to thank you for giving this opportunity to the community, and giving us a chance to maybe get our hands on a key!

Regards, Arro.
I would love to get a early beta access to this game. I have not been disappointed with too many game like this were the developers take their time. I was disappointed with d3 (like a lot of people) I hope this is the game i think it is. were you can truly have a unique character that you can build from the ground up, that once/if you finish your build you can just make a new character and start all over. If i get a beta key from you i thank you.
I wanna try this game out. you know i've played a series of this but only once. it was named Redstone..
I never played diablo.
I cant buy the key. because i cant transfer from this real money to a game money. well im just 13.
im gonna play it like hell if i get one of the keys.
I'm not going to give you any story involving my adorable gamer girlfriend or dead pets, I'm just a dude who loves Action RPG's. I played Diablo 1 online on my crappy mac with all its hilarious duping and hackers that could crash your game and kill you in town. I played Diablo 2 on and off with a group of friends for the better part of 6 years, and still pick it up every few months for amazing 6 person LAN sessions. Diablo 3 just didn't have the depth, which is just the saddest thing ever.....we all bought it and nobody plays anymore. Just looking at the POE skill tree makes me drool and have hope for the future of gaming. If only I could actually play it!

I would like to have the key because I believe this game has more potential than Diablo 3 because I've seen many gameplay videos. I've been waiting for more than a month and I can say that all this wait is worth it once I get a key. Many of my friends already play this and that makes me want to play this game ever more. If you give me the privilege of getting a beta key, I would be very thankful to you and I will add you in-game as soon as I log-in for the first time.
I don't have any particular reason to be in the beta, but i sure would like to. I've been gaming since i was fairly young, playing C&C, quake, doom, and then i moved onto RPG/aRPG games. It's the near infinite (even closer to infinite on PoE) progression with both items and your character that makes me love 'em, and I'd appreciate a beta key so I can continue playing with my friend who used to share account with me (at his house) but sadly moved away. Anyways good luck to the others! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info