The Ranger is Homosexual.

"
Hornet85 wrote:
No big loss. I've always thought the witch is sexier anyway

I'm guessing the Witch is into some pretty sick shit, regardless of the gender/age/willingness of the participants.
"
"
Crackmonster wrote:
So is the duelist

Not sure about the Duelist. He definitely has a hairstyle that hints at a certain flamboyance and he's clearly something of a fan favourite in the arena, but I wouldn't out and out say he's homosexual. Maybe, but nothing as solid as what we're offered by the Ranger.

I admit he might not strictly speaking be meant as a homosexual, but a friend and i always joke around with it thats why we wont play it :D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Incompetent wrote:
"
Hornet85 wrote:
No big loss. I've always thought the witch is sexier anyway

I'm guessing the Witch is into some pretty sick shit, regardless of the gender/age/willingness of the participants.

Or their time of death
IRON MAN
I'll honestly never understand people's interests and addiction to knowing and judging other's sexuality.
"
Elynole wrote:
I'll honestly never understand people's interests and addiction to knowing and judging other's sexuality.

Where have I (or anyone in this thread for that matter) passed judgement? Isn't an enjoyable part of any game having knowledge and understanding of the characters within, who they are and their motivations? Even if it is somewhat irrelevant in a game mostly about smashing things and finding loot. I still personally find it to be interesting.

One of the things that has always bugged me is that the characters in path of exile seem to be lacking an overt motivation for fighting legions of the dead and the insane. Why not stay in Lioneye's Watch forever, for instance?

Comparatively the motivations for progression in Diablo 2 was much better fleshed out.
Is it just me, or is there nothing in those screenshots? No Merveil, no Ranger, no nothing... o_0

But the Ranger's sexuality isn't "Subtle", it is blatantly out there. And I think it's cool. Just like Templar being left-handed. Little nuances that normal game companies wouldn't be bothered to achieving, but GGG does it and really well.. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Is it just me, or is there nothing in those screenshots? No Merveil, no Ranger, no nothing... o_0

But the Ranger's sexuality isn't "Subtle", it is blatantly out there. And I think it's cool. Just like Templar being left-handed. Little nuances that normal game companies wouldn't be bothered to achieving, but GGG does it and really well.. :P

You may have noticed my joke about Dan Brown's novel the Da Vinci Code. I didn't really believe it was particularly "subtle."

But yes, I agree. I find GGG's dedication to small details quite enjoyable. Though I still haven't found the explanation for why the Templar has no pants.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

the screenshot shows a variance in the gender of merveil's images, which as a siren, are meant to represent sexual desire and lure people in
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
I mean, just look at that hair!
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
slowpoke.jpg
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info