The Ranger is Homosexual.

"

Uhm, good for you.

Listening to...whatever that is has left you behind the curve and subtly the subject of gentle scorn for just noticing what the rest of us knew.

Yay!
Your condescending implication assumes that I posted this as soon as I became aware of it, which isn't the case.
Spoiler
When you kill Alira, she talks about plucking her flower in a way that leaves you knowing they woulda boned if you helped her instead.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Jul 2, 2013, 9:19:06 AM
Spoiler
I hate to pluck a pretty flower, even poisonous one like you.

(or smt like that)
Spoilers it is? ok.
✠ ✠
Last edited by wiggin on Jul 2, 2013, 9:20:16 AM
"
"
LostForm wrote:
Spoiler
When you kill Alira, she talks about plucking her flower in a way that leaves you knowing they woulda boned if you helped her instead.

Spoiler
Yeah, that one had me laughing the most when I first ran through the game with the voice acting implemented. That and just about everything the Shadow says. Who is clearly apathetic on the matter of sex, as long as it involves pain.

For sure my two favorite character voice overs through out, especially the first 5 or so levels you gain.

Spoiler
The shadow always makes me feel like I am like best player PoE NA everytime he gains a level, and the Ranger is falling in love with Wraeclast
Hey...is this thing on?
So is the duelist
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"

No but you somehow still think it's worth posting about...which it isn't.

I like that you went to the effort to post screenshots to prove it, but you could have turned down your hardcore gangnam crap or whatever it was to hear it and know that this is far from a revelation.

Anyway, congrats on...catching up.

If you think it isn't worth posting about report it and let the moderators take what they feel to be the appropriate action. However if we're going to talk about things that aren't worth posting, there are many, many threads on the front page that "aren't worth posting." Some of which you've been quite active in (e.g. "Who is the best player?" a pointless thread whose answer is nearly impossible to quantify in a Dungeon Crawler).

Moreover, what I think is worse is your arrogance and condescending attitude. As I've said this is something I've known for quite awhile, I didn't just "catch up." Realistically your close-minded approach ("I already know this therefore everyone else in the community already knows this") while relatively common on discussion forums is non-contributing and doesn't foster a spirit of community. You also dismiss any subjects of discussion based on the information or the fact that some players aren't aware of this out of hand.

In future I suggest you take an approach that is open ended rather than close ended. Try posting something that facilitates discussion e.g. one of the Ranger's suggestive quotes rather than dismissing something out of hand due to the fact you were already aware of it.
Last edited by Jillian on Jul 2, 2013, 9:38:13 AM
"
Okay. :)

Always happy to give insightful and constructive criticism, you're welcome.
jill everyone already knew this
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
IRON MAN
No big loss. I've always thought the witch is sexier anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info