The Ranger is Homosexual.

GGG perhaps being an open minded development company has made one of their characters homosexual.

I can offer irrefutable proof of this claim:

Here is the other resident female, the Witch being tempted by Mervil:

And here is the Ranger, also being led to her doom:

GGG has been quite subtle about the Ranger's sexuality, however using my copy of The Da Vinci Code I have cracked this case.

I also have several theories about the Duelist.
Old news, I'm pretty sure GGG confirmed it.
yep. carry on..
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
what
IGN TylordRampage
BTW if you stand next to a witch in town with a ranger. After 10 minutes ranger tries to kiss the witch. Just a heads up for people who don't know this.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Your love for a man, that's what did this to you, Merveil.
✠ ✠
Wat? Why is sexual orientation a big matter anyways? Who plays this game for story?
"
"
ignarsoll wrote:
BTW if you stand next to a witch in town with a ranger. After 10 minutes ranger tries to kiss the witch. Just a heads up for people who don't know this.

LOL!!!!

And yes, this is old news. It was made finally clear when they implemented voice acting and the Ranger said some...pretty obvious things regarding what disasters loving a man might bring.

What I want to know is if Maramoa has a crush on the Ranger or not. Definitely getting vibes.

I listen to hardcore gangsta rap while I play and rarely if ever hear character comments.
"
Wat? Why is sexual orientation a big matter anyways? Who plays this game for story?

I do. I like the lore. I like the ranger being a lesbian, too.
✠ ✠
What's the big deal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info