0.9.11h Patch Notes

Well done!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thank you very much! A small patch but a great quality-of-life improvement!
Open beta is still BETA.
"
haloja wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11h
    [b]
  • Control-click now transfers items between your inventory and stash, if it is open.
  • [/b]

Time to fap
It's the little things :)
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11h
  • Control-click now transfers items between your inventory and stash, if it is open.
  • For consistency, the shortcut for sending items to the vendor is now also control-click. This used to be shift-click.
  • The shortcut for linking an item in chat has changed from control-click to alt-click.

you literally have no idea how happy i am right now...

i <3 you fellas... seriously.
The answer is 42.
Oh yes <3
no, just no. I expect more rebalanced patches. This simply is too good for us. We need at least a nerf here and there in each patch to whine about.

You make it sound like you actually care for this game.. tsk tsk tsk ...

<3 love you guys!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
Except the one thing about this is now we have to go edit all those posts where we said "Shift + Click" lol...

Its always said and true... 'this is just Beta, everything stated may change and be invalid tomorrow ^^

"
This is the greatest patch in Path of Exile history.

nack. the 'greatest' patch was the initial one, IMHO: everything based on its start ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11h
  • [...]

A small step for the developers but a huge step for humanity of Wraeclast!
Nice patch, thanks!

But is there any chance to have:
1) an options to enable auto sorting items in inventory/stash to avoid tetris-alike combining items
2) based on previous one - possibility to dump everything from inventory to stash by only one click to sort them later

ps: yes, i'm a little bit lazy ) but when you have to quickly empty your inv it will be pretty useful.
Last edited by gr2y on Aug 10, 2012, 3:54:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info