0.9.11h Patch Notes

Nice little update. Will definitely speed up the process of moving gear.

Thanks
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

sounds great been waiting for this to transfer quickly to stash after runs...hopefully it will also automatically group items of the same type together and not just create another spot in the stash for them...love the game
This is the greatest patch in Path of Exile history.
Ancient and unwise, SSF only since 2012
edit
Last edited by aurastorm on Oct 31, 2012, 9:24:43 PM
Without automatic stacking, I fear I'll still have to manually move orbs/scrolls manually onto the stack in stash
It auto stacks yay
Thank you SO much. This is the best news :)
I'm gonna be screwing that key combo up for days. I'm such a creature of habit.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Finally! Almost a perfect patch, I already posted a bug report about being able to move items to remove-only tabs with this.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11h
  • Control-click now transfers items between your inventory and stash, if it is open.
  • For consistency, the shortcut for sending items to the vendor is now also control-click. This used to be shift-click.
  • The shortcut for linking an item in chat has changed from control-click to alt-click.

SHIFT-Click is a lot more comfortable to use than CTRL-Click (edit: which matters, for such a frequently used shortcut imho) I'm not too pleased with this change but hopefully I will be able to change that with AutoHotkey.

Last edited by DeF46 on Aug 10, 2012, 1:17:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info