0.9.11h Patch Notes

Version 0.9.11h
  • Control-click now transfers items between your inventory and stash, if it is open.
  • For consistency, the shortcut for sending items to the vendor is now also control-click. This used to be shift-click.
  • The shortcut for linking an item in chat has changed from control-click to alt-click.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Nice! Might take some getting used to, but it will solve a lot of problems!
Last edited by teacherpeter on Aug 9, 2012, 7:40:00 PM
Arioc is saved
Keep knocking items off the list of my most commonly-made forum answers!
Problems? support@grindinggear.com
Except the one thing about this is now we have to go edit all those posts where we said "Shift + Click" lol...
Best Patch Ever.
"'What is this thing, anyway?' said the Dean, inspecting the implement in his hands.
'It's called a shovel', said the Senior Wrangler. 'I've seen the gardeners use them. You stick the sharp end in the ground. Then it gets a bit technical.'" -Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man
Not sure whether to complain this is Over Powered or Under Powered? Either way, a buff or nerf is definitely needed!
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
"
thirstybob wrote:
Best Patch Ever.
agreed
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
Panda413 wrote:
Not sure whether to complain this is Over Powered or Under Powered? Either way, a buff or nerf is definitely needed!

I agree.. a berf (or nuff) is definitely needed.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11h
    [b]
  • Control-click now transfers items between your inventory and stash, if it is open.
  • [/b]

Time to fap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info