[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Please update this and Piety farm first! I love this build so much. The last two days on my piety runs I've farmed 7 ex, over 200 chaos, two pairs of maligaros and a BOR. you're my hero!
"
Gersidi wrote:
Please update this and Piety farm first! I love this build so much. The last two days on my piety runs I've farmed 7 ex, over 200 chaos, two pairs of maligaros and a BOR. you're my hero!

Ah thanks mate! Really made my day ( night ) ^^

I'll post the end skill tree for all of my guides right away.. then i'll start testing them, then i'll upload new screens and then - new videos :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
awesome. thanks for keeping this up to date :D

how does Marauder work with this build now? just curious as if it's still viable, i may respec for Marauder
"
angrykenji wrote:
awesome. thanks for keeping this up to date :D

how does Marauder work with this build now? just curious as if it's still viable, i may respec for Marauder

Well it should work fine in my opinion because once again the tree reaches the very beggining of the marauder start ( the +16 life/ + 16% armour ) node.
What about Endurance Charges??
CWDT MOLTEN IC INCREASED DURATION Wich i think is best setup because i dont see any point of doubling TC and EC, plus incr duration affects both MOLTEN and IC
Even if CWDT MOLTEN TC EC you still losing two end charge?
No Berserking, plus charge, plus extra 10+1%Res and 20% crit damage reduce. 103 for Abyssus
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQz3EuEUTRmFGjIaPhpsG0Ub-h0UJKol3ycvJ-0oxSkuLdIxnjWSNuk62DwtQYdHfkrITDVN4099UWBUSVnzXhNfP2BLYSFlTWaebmluqnB9cql07XgNeWh673y4fLt82YBWgziE2YTviPGOv5BVmSugtKIApBmmV6luqZWrxayqrK-vbLXytz69gb6KvqfAD8AawQTDhsT2xYrGrsbY0k3i6uNq45_nkenV7w7vfPAf8azyL_MG877z3fno-tL7qv4K_o8=

What you say
Mine is 200% life vs 218% life
151%AR vs 109%AR
1256 Life vs 1261 Life
100.4vs 102.4 melee
Gear
Spoiler

Rethink

Here is what i just tried out. 40 Life Oak = Huge multiplication in end game, no other passives that strong. 8 Res is good but 6% is not that less, and life has more impact than 2% diff. Skill 2nd Act because only benefits are Atk spd and 18 melee phy, both worse then 12% atk from tree and 20/20 from tree, Skill third act.
I tried with just 3 End charges, I didnt see much difference, my IC usually procs on 3 anyway. 3 Charges give +15% all res btw.

Marauder seems optimal choice, because meelee phys is not that important at all, and 20/20(24%pd - 10Max life) node by mara in my opinion better then 12+16phys 12 life 2nodes by duelist.

Lastly i made interesting twist and got rid of 24/24 ar/Ev and no penalty, prob takeit later, for aura reserve nodes, NOPE, had to respecc those and grab testudo, but i still can use Purity and Hatred and mana.... and run hatred plus Purity wich gives me all res plus kets me use mana still for IB cast. this is just 92 points(actually 93 but I did it on my lvl 74 mara which has plus 18%pd from quest :((() but already very effective and viable with 5L and Abyssus

And i have full 75% block here too
actually not, just 60... WTF
Oh no i forgot my self lolol. Testudo and such... 72 same as u wrote. Correction, 70 with 92 point 72 with 93.
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQz3FE0aMho-G0Ub-h0UJd8nLyftKMUpLjGeNZI26TrhPC1Bh0d-SshMNU99UWBUSVnzXhNfP2BLYSFlTWaebmluqnB9cql07XgNeWh673y4fNmAVoM4hNmE74jxjr-QVaC0ogCkGaZXqW6plavFrKqsr69stfK3Pr6KvqfAGsEEw4bE9sWKxq7G2OLq42rjn-RR55Hp1e8O73zwH_Gs8i_yRfMG87756PrS-6r-Cg==
IGN: Infernalle
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 5, 2014, 5:39:33 PM
Ok so this is the final tree

Thats with Added Fire damage support gem and no Blood Magic If you can't cast you can lose the Determination it's really not that big of a deal or you can choose to use BM gem in that case you'll lose 10k dps and you need to respec the mana flows and the shaper nodes. Take more life or life regen nodes instead.

51k dps ; 5k life; 77% all res; 72% block; 16.5k Armour with the linked tree

Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 5, 2014, 5:32:27 PM
BTW Thank you Korgoth for you thread, and your builds. I realy Realy enjoy them, and your explanations.
Thank you!!!!
Your e the best
And your build are possible without insane costs too.
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 5, 2014, 5:43:03 PM
Thanks mate :)
ANd for the block .. it's 60% with abyssus and 75% with BoR ;) .. so you need to compansate with abyssus to get 70%+
Yeah lol i ve figured it out)))
Thank you again, now to respecc my Duelist into your MF guide)))))
Btw what you think about CWDT IMMORTAL INCR DUR MOLTEN

Yes, unfortunately i tried to farm for bor unactively for 5 month, and now, there is no BoR for me ever))))
And stupid 6L AR cost like 20ex...
so I am being cheap with just 23k dps.
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 5, 2014, 5:41:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info