[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

yeah i know, but sadly such a beauty is currently beyond my feeble grasp

I guess what I am asking is more along the lines of if the grace outshines DETERMINATION if i have IR, or not... I definitely dont need more damage at least :D
If you compare Determination vs Grace+IR as it is ... Grace + IR gives you more armour. But you must take into consideration the fact that you must invest 5 skill points ( which can be spent much better ) and you lose all of your evasion ( this build does not use Unwavering stance and if you use BoR then this is a big deal .. even if you don't use BoR it's still a drawback )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
bowmore17 wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Does the Punishment curse still reflect damage even if you block it? The logic is that you can't reflect damage that yu don't reseave.. but maybe the PoE logic is different.

Well I don't seem to receive damage and they melt. Maybe my life regeneration is too high so I don't see it....

LOL!! OMG what i have done XD!!
well culling strike it work very well, i use vulnerabilty as curse on hit
Hey guys.

Can i farm well with this build? im not that rich(around 10 chaos) and want to try out this build. i just need to know if i can farm with that build currency :)

sry for my bad english

best regards~
Always wanted to make a Face breaker and your guide was very detailed + easy to read. Most of the gear was self-found with the exception of the chest and the amulet. I'm still trying to get a ring with mana leech, but for now the setup will do for getting my levels.

I've been going through 74+ lvl maps without a problem with some exceptions of some derpins. If the map is tough to my taste, i switch with dominating blow or frenzy.

stats for infernal blow

Last edited by Molochmane on Nov 30, 2013, 4:02:58 AM
Thank you for this guide. I decided to go for Berserker with 3 points. I dont need it, it just feels good. I just did Poorjoys Assylum in 20 minutes with no deaths. If I was to complain about something it would be that its just too easy to play, and that you cant really squeeze in alot of magic find.

All in all, quite a cheap build to get your hands on, and one doesnt have to worry about finding overpriced 6-links or expensive weapons.

Ive spent a bit less than 14 Exalteds on the proper gear. 10 for Bringer, 1 for belt, 1 for shield, and the rest on rings, boots, amulet and facebreakers.
Last edited by Hallon11 on Nov 30, 2013, 8:18:46 AM
I love this build and Dominating blow is just amazing for solo. Thats why i wonder if its worth taking Minion Instability with it?
IGN: DeepStrike
"
Xeklen wrote:
Hey guys.

Can i farm well with this build? im not that rich(around 10 chaos) and want to try out this build. i just need to know if i can farm with that build currency :)

sry for my bad english

best regards~

You will probably be fine without the high end gear just do less damage. If you check the guide the author has written a little information for people who are less wealthy.

"
I want to remind that the build works good enough(atleast to level 70 maps) if you just have the following items : Facebreakers; Meginord's Girdle; Lioneye's Remorse; 5-Linked chest with some life and resists(even 4-linked would work); Boots and Helmet with some life and resists; rings with atleast 6-11 physical damage and some resists; onyx amulet with atleast 10-15 physical damage and non-quality gems!

I don't know how much maligaro belt is now but that belt is almost a must have to do decent damage. I think i read people saying it is 1 ex but with some luck you might be able to get it for 10 chaos. I guess it can be done without it but i have never tried. That 10-20 damage is good for this build.

Otherwise there are cheaper builds to start with.

I can log in later and check what my dps is without maligaro, a lower roll facebreaker and rare helm/4-5 link chest.
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 30, 2013, 1:08:19 PM
"
Locien0 wrote:
I love this build and Dominating blow is just amazing for solo. Thats why i wonder if its worth taking Minion Instability with it?

Well i've planned to put points into Minion Instability... but then ... i've stopped using Dominating Blow at all. But yes it's a really nice .. let's say.. effect... to your minions and it's not so far away from the main tree path.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
selling
if anyone need , ign gregolok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info