[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Does the Punishment curse still reflect damage even if you block it? The logic is that you can't reflect damage that yu don't reseave.. but maybe the PoE logic is different.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I don't know but there is no place for another link anyway.

Helm occupied by ib/dom link.
Shield occupied by aura link.
Boots occupied by cwdt link .
Gloves occupied by cwdt link.

Where will you put this curse on hit? There is simply no room.
Well as seen in the triggered skills section i use CwDT to cast curses... i'm just thinking about the idea to use the Curse on hit + Tempest Shield + Temporal Chains... probbably it would be more effective.. i'll make some test and tell you the results soon :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi KorgothBG,

I'm planning to create a Templar dominating blow. It's not that much different from duelist, the templar is simply closer to minion nodes. I also took 3 skill duration nodes for the purpose.

Your input will be much appreciated:

Thanks
My advice on the tree would be - get more block, get rid of the two mana reservation nodes.. you'll be using BM gem anyway.
Now about the minions.. i really can't tell.. i've always used them as a support and not as a main instrument of destruction.
Really awesome build! doing it atm in Nemesis :)

I have one question.

I'm lvl 45 atm and i have big mana issues.. Am i doing something wrong or will the mana issue be gone later in the build?
Do you have mana leech? If you have then you shouldn't have any problems... if you don't .. well then use Blood magic until you aquire an item with Mana leech
Double post for some unknown reason -_-
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 26, 2013, 6:06:54 PM
Hello!

Great build, I am following it and currently am 78 Duelist

One thing i am wondering is this: I need more dex in order to equip my BoR without a crappy crutch amulet, and was wondering if it would be worth it for this build to head on over to iron reflexes?

I currently sit at about 3k armour and 2.2k eva, cannot afford to run both hatred and discipline yet... just wondering if you have any input as to if it will increase survivability or not?
It will increase survivability of course but for me it's not worth it. It would be very very difficult for you to run Hatred and Grace ( you mean Grace right? ) at the same time and still cast with mana. But if you need dex... i guess it's a good solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info