[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

i need a full pasive skills build lvl 100 !
tkz

my current gear, what i need to improve first ??

to improve first ??

"
i need a full pasive skills build lvl 100 !
tkz

Probably it would look something like this one:

its 118 of 120 because you'won't take 2 passive skill points from the bandits in normal and cruel

As for your gear... i'll quote myself again :D :

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Bringer of Rain is better than Abyssus + 5Linked chest. Abyssus + 6 Linked chest is better than Bringer of Rain.

Besides that ( i understand that you might not have the currency for a 6 linked chest or a Bringer of Rain) so other than that i must say that you rings and umulet are not very good... especialy the amulet(very very very low phys dmg; no life)... so i would've change the amulet first
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 9, 2013, 7:02:31 PM
Well guys just wanted you to know that the CI witch HeadSmashress is going extremly well! Just hit level 70. In a couple of days i'll level up to around level 85 i'll test dew things and i'll make that build buide thread that i've promised. :)

Here have a little screenshot:
Spoiler
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
If i got 5L, i must change faster atack to --> Multistrike?????
"
LordDarwin wrote:
If i got 5L, i must change faster atack to --> Multistrike?????

Uhm,... even if you have just 3L you must have Multistrike... just as i've explained in the very beginning of the guide...

"3-Linked
Infernal Blow/Dominating Blow + Multistrike + Melee Splash
4-Linked
Infernal Blow/Dominating Blow + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Blood Magic/Melee Physial Damage*
5-Linked
Infernal Blow/Dominating Blow + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Blood Magic/Melee Physial Damage+ Added Fire Damage"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 11, 2013, 2:17:36 AM
I read-ed ure guide its the best one out here but the question is for lvl 20-40 it forces me to do shields and in one hand can i use anything ? or just the hands becouse i dont have damage some one pm me with this !
Well thats the idea of the Facebreaker gloves - you use only a shield and your bare hands. It's very difficult to reach the facebreakers damage at low level with a weapon. So as long as you have the gloves and meginod's girlde and some( just some ) physical damage on your rings/amulet you'll do enough damage to onehit everything from level 16 to level 50.
I just bough Menigord and another 750% FB for total of 7c !!!! That must be a sign im not done with this build yet !
Do you recommend life or ci in the end? Btw Im on Nemesis
I still can't make 100% accurate comparison but so far i can tell you this:

The pros. of the CI Facebreaker are:
+ More tanky ( Vaal Pact; Aegis aurora block ability; 100% chaos damage resistance; alot of life leech due to Blood Rage)
+ 50% - 50% fire - physical damage ( added fire damage switched with melee damage on full life; this is helpful vs. fire resistant enemies; and vs elemental reflect + elemental weakness maps)
+ You can run 2 auras and you'll still have enough mana to cast non-stop(as long as you hit an enemy)
+Alot more viable in PvP

The pros. of the Life Facebreaker are:
+ Cheaper Item costs
+ Easy coloring of your 6Linked armour
+ Better in the early and mid levels
+ Handles hard physical hitting bosses in high level maps better
From someone who played this build , take a very very helpfull tip . In the first levels , once you get facebreakers , you should be wearing a physical damage quiver . This will give you very high amount of dps , and you can level until end of cruel or a bit before really fast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info