[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Thank you for clarification!
I never played a FB build before, so I thought this is the right place to ask a few questions.

Now with AoW my goal would be to be able to kill most bosses in the game. There are multiple variations described here, but which one would you recommend against bosses or how good does a FB build work against bosses in general and which skill would work best?
Well in my opinion the best skill for that is cyclone, though keep in mind that it is a debatable topic, and that's just my personal preference and opinion.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Just had a fun blast using this build (ice crash), been playing PoE very casually but this build has really help craft my knowledge and skills in PoE a lot more!

I've been off work due to concussion and the ease and fun which this build is a great testament to the OPs effort and sharing of knowledge.

I hit uber-lab a couple of days ago and got ROFLSTOMPed by 3rd stage Izaro (one shot in 1st second lol) - so I am in the process of learning the mechanics of the fight (or possibly need to tweak my build a bit).

Having a blast, love PoE (and those classic PoE moments we all love/hate so well)

Thanks for all the fish (frozen of course!)
I'm glad you enjoy this guide :)

Izaro can be deadly with the right ( or i guess wrong ) modifiers, the key is to prevent him from getting buffed from the first 2 fights.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
after juggernaut nerf this build will be much weaker in damage and survivability than Ancestral Warchief ???
Well i'll say it again ... Marauder was never the ideal class for this build, and juggernaut was never the ideal sub-class for this build. Though in my opinion the juggernaut nerf isn't really anything to worry about with this build .. it will be barely noticeable. Generating charges was easy before sub-classes even existed and in my opinion that is still the case.
So. Gearing for Facebreaker just possibly took a giant shift.

Get a load of this ring that someone has discovered. Can roll, apparently, 16 - 54 total flat physical damage.

http://imgur.com/a/FDvFi
My Builds:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739942 - Flee the Fire! Fireball / Flameblast Sire of Shards Chieftain
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1572176 - Chill and Breathe: An Arctic Breath Totem Build
Last edited by Eustacio on Sep 2, 2016, 5:39:56 PM
That's pretty nice!
That would mean that a rare shield would be kind of mandatory though, but still definitely worth wearing at least one .
Jesus christ, that's a amazing ring. With 2 of these and max rolls (15-50), that's 30-100 physical damage. I can drop abyssus or meginord's now holy moley

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info