[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I've found that thing just yet.

It seems pretty nice and the 35% more melee damage is awesome, around 20.000 tooltip dmg for me, but what do you guys think about it. Is it really worth it ?

Edit:
Seems like I found a glitch or bug, or whatever.

I've killed a few monsters with the sword (under 20 kills) and then switched to shield and killed another pack of monsters. After I've hit 20 kils, the Rampage bonus suddenly went active and i still had the shield equipped. I didnt had the Dancing Dervish Manifest, but the Rampage bonus and its bonuses were active and stayed active as long as i killed monsters.
Last edited by Severage on Jun 25, 2016, 9:03:06 AM
Anyone tried using Rigwald's Curse Wereclaw Talisman?

I'm thinking about it, mainly because the normal gear itself has a lot of crit bonuses.
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
it's been a long while I get going to play again. I returned back after this patch...fooled around with shield bash, pretty impressed but lacked in dps. I rerolled a templar heirophant, ancestral warchief, LOVED with the results. The highest maps I ever got to was T13 on my own map pool, never had issues with atziri or uber lab. Puts my mjolner discharge to shame :*(.

Spoiler

with pots inc area support.
http://i.imgur.com/JCzi2lf.jpg]

Last edited by Molochmane on Jun 27, 2016, 8:05:48 PM
How come he has more than 600k with his fbreaker

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394

anyway im thinking of changing Champion to a slayer or gladiator because Fortify is not

CHampion:
20% dmg reduce
15 attack speed
like 60% armour, evasion
30% increased dmg

Slayer:
20% MORE dmg
20% AOE
20% of Overkill Damage is Leeched as Life
Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life
can not be stunned, immune to bleeding
30% inc dmg, 10% attack speed

Gladiator:
block spells
10% block chance
2x25% chance to get a charge or 10% chance to bleed

Gladiator seems like a favorit to me
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Jun 28, 2016, 1:02:40 PM
i'm here again... my dps still sux and i though about the bleeding part of the gladiator skill set... with all this phy damage is not potentially very good to use it as damage? i though about to use dominating blow that can be decent " first hit "... i think it will not work at all with cyclone... what u think about?
"
unlucky_child wrote:
How come he has more than 600k with his fbreaker

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394

anyway im thinking of changing Champion to a slayer or gladiator because Fortify is not

CHampion:
20% dmg reduce
15 attack speed
like 60% armour, evasion
30% increased dmg

Slayer:
20% MORE dmg
20% AOE
20% of Overkill Damage is Leeched as Life
Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life
can not be stunned, immune to bleeding
30% inc dmg, 10% attack speed

Gladiator:
block spells
10% block chance
2x25% chance to get a charge or 10% chance to bleed

Gladiator seems like a favorit to me

i can say u that is all about u want to do... i'm gladiator + or - same level/gear than u and with determination ( lv 15 ) i've 69% damage reduction and 66% chance block.
What i really lack is damage, with hatred i've 45k dps cyclone, 70k all buffed ( u can see my equip in my profile ) but i dunno if i can raise it very mutch as gladiator... also the bleed nodes can be good, but u need to improuve it with the normal nodes or you don't take the max potential from they.
cant see your equip, you must enabled that in your settings
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Sorry that i wasn't around for awhile.

@Severage
The lion's Roar is pretty nice though i think that there are just better options for the limited 5 flask slots .. if you can afford them of course. I'd say that if you can't get a taste of hate the lion's Roar is definitely a great option.

As for the bug ... i'm not sure if it still persists when i write this post, but at the time you've mentioned it it was known.

@Molochmane
yes the Ancestral Warchief can be an excellent main skill ... i definitely have to make a build out of it at some point.

@48ralenwol
Well what can i say ... try it out and see how it works out for you.

@unlucky_child
It used to be public for a veeeery long time ... but after my account got hacked .. idk .. i just kind of feel like i prefer it to be off to the public. In any case you won't find any extra info thee that doesn't already exist in the guide.

P.S. I have to finally make the shield charge section ... it's just that i'm a bit burned out at the moment and i have some real life stuff in the way as well and on top of that i really ... and i mean really dislike shield charge. I know i know ... many exiles love it, it is a fotm even ... butpersonally i find it clunky, hard to control, stopping at every single little thing and the single target damage is atrocious. In the end everyone is free to have an opinion i guess and that's just mine . I guarantee that i will add the sectio ... soon™ hopefully ( man i've turned into GGG... i'm sorry about that, don't hate me too much guys ... you know that i love ya! )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 5, 2016, 11:00:56 AM
Hi first time poster, and you seem to be the authority on all things facebreaker. I've got a question for you, I understand that crit is not applicable to attacks due do the base crit of 0, but how does this extend to ancestral warchief? for example, do the totems have an independent crit function, or are they scaled off the zero base of unarmed? furthermore, it would appear that nodes that increase the global crit chance of my totems don't seem to increase the sheet dps does that mean that they use the base of 0%? sorry if this has been covered, specifically does the totem critical chance node act as effectively useless in an unarmed ancestral warchief build?
Both of the ancestral totem's crit chance is based on the crit chance of your wepon. And with unarmed attacks your base crit chance is 0% ( unless you are using the rigwald's curse amulet ) so the crit chance of your totems will be 0% as well so any crit chance multiplier will still result in a 0% crit chance for your totems.

So unless your are using a rigwald's curse amulet any efforts towards increasing the crit chance of your totems will be without any results.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info