[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Don't worry you'll get lots of life later on due to life passives from the tree.

As for stuff for sale .. sorry i don't. I rarely trade and thus i rarely keep item unless they are exceptionally good or unless i'm going to use them... well ... besides my one of every unique collection ( two of every ring, one-handed weapon, flask and jewels which are not limited to 1 )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So having these amt of flat life will be fine? Like 30ish per equipment(crafted). Do you think I can reach 4k life with these items at lvl 80?
Meanwhile I'm trying to find upgrades to my rings. What I did previously was find rings with 10-15 phy dmg and some res, then craft life onto them. Now I guess I'll go the other way around. Probably gonna find rings with high life and res, then craft the 3-9phys dmg onto them.
Yes, with your current gear ( not with tabula rasa probably ) you'll reach 4k for sure ( probably around 4.5k ).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 9, 2015, 7:56:26 AM
Okay thats assuring enough lol. Thanks.
Back to asswhooping mobs. ha. Just reached merci
I will try out enfeeble and punishment maybe use enfeeble for bosses and punishment to clear with. The downside for me is, that right now I use warlord's mark to gain life leech so I will have to get that from passives tree or items.

Maybe it will be possible to reach uber aztiri and not get your ass kicked by trio all the time now.
Anyone have an idea of the range of the curse? is it the same as auras range?
Write random stuff here
Last edited by RunMyWay on Nov 9, 2015, 1:44:35 PM
No one knows yet. We'll see. :)
Btw bringing up Atziri ... i wonder if she'll still reflect the aura-curses back at you .
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 9, 2015, 1:58:53 PM
no she wont!
that question was posted on reddit.

i think thats bretty OP OP :)
Actually I've never used a shield char before. Is this shield any good? Will it be better than a lioneye remorse? I can still craft some life onto it.

vs a lioneye remorse I get the following changes
+300 armour
+31% lightning res
-40 life
-5% block chance
Last edited by eddiec93 on Nov 10, 2015, 12:00:03 AM
Well you see, you need as much block as humanly possible, followed by as much life as possible, followed by armour. You should be able to cap your resistances without any on your shield.
So Lioneye's remorse would be much better.
I had a extra chaos so on a lark I decided to trade for a Facebreaker and start a new toon with Facebreaker and IB. This is the most fun I've had in ages, I was running a flame totem build which while it had the DPS it was just to clinical. I've raided my other toons for items and I've been playing this toon non stop for the last two days. Thank you Korgoth for the very comprehensive guide and the loads of fun.
Grinding through the realm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info