[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Your life regen alone can sustain your casting costs even if they were 3 times higher ... blood rage cuts a bit of your life regen but gives life leech instead. IF you can't sustain blood rage yet just don't use it until you have enough life regen.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 4, 2015, 7:51:00 AM
I can sustain blood rage now. So the u guys sustain with the life leach of bloodrage than?

Thx for fast answer
No man ... i'll repeat it again ... in my case i gain ~500 life per second while the cyclone cost is just around 50. Even with blood rage on i still regenerate around 250 life per second .. so even if i don't hit anything to leech from i can still attack till the end of times and beyond without noticing the cost in life... EVER.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 4, 2015, 9:22:28 AM
Yeh i know, but i meant if u takes hits from mobs/bosses... Than ur fine with ur liferegen+life leach from blood rage? Or need to use allot of pots
Yes you are fine. You are at full life most of the time .. i mean ... just look at the videos man ...
It seems that many players don't really know how physical damage mitigation works ( how armour works, which damage increases or reduction come first etc. ) so hopefully the explanation i've added in the "Tips and tricks" section will help you with that.
I've also removed the "Leveling Log" section because it is outdated.
Hi , KorgothBG ! Can your build be adapted for using Doryani's Fist instead of Facebreaker?
Sorry but no, it can't. Even though both are unarmed uniques they couldn't be more different. Actually that's the only common trait that they have.
you should make a build and guide for doryani's fist!
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Sorry but no, it can't. Even though both are unarmed uniques they couldn't be more different. Actually that's the only common trait that they have.

Is Doryani's Fist viable in your opinion? I think I should take all elemental and lightning damage nodes around the Templar area for Doryani's fist, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info