[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

1 word - Punishment

It is completely reworked and X times better than vulnerability if you are in need of an offensive curse.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi, these are my items atm.
Which should I get first?
Legacy FB
Legacy Saffells
or Rumi's?

First get a saffel ... i mean any saffel if you don't have one yet, then get legacy FB, then rumi, then legacy saffel
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
i cant believe you wrote that much text for a facebreaker guide.. it would take most people including me half a day to learn anything from this guide.
Korgoth, what are your thoughts on investing 3 passive points to get Savagery (+1 Frenzy Charge). It's close by and it seems like it would be a nice boost in dps. I have respecced the bandit rewards to get +1 Frenzy Charge as well. Was also thinking of picking up Vigour (+1 EC) but not sure how often we can sustain 4 ECs given that we are in melee range.

My proposed tree below. Thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAO4EhwSzBS0GOQkzC2EM9xLhFCAVIBXsGbQaPhutKk0s6S2DLlMvzDIJMk41kjwFPC09Dz3iPfw_J0CgQzFHfkjuSshQR1FgWGNaGl8_YuxlTWebaPJsRm6qcmxyqXTtdqx4rnk5eu982X11fuKDX4PMhNmE74azivCMz4-Zmy2iAKLqqZWsr62Nrj6vbK-ntfK2irc-uR29Nr6nwGbAv8GCwzPEWMSCxPbGrsqQz37RNtNv037YvdrB4izkUelG6dXqGO8O73rvfPAf8i_zBvZI9qP3Mvuq_gr-ug==?accountName=eugenez&characterName=AurelianoSegundo
Last edited by eugenez on Aug 3, 2015, 10:23:37 PM
@enemypanda
Well this guide is 2 years old, it got bigger and bigger as the actual game changed again and again. :)

@eugenez
4 EC charges are just as easy to maintain as 3, 5 charges though are a bit hard to keep up.
As for 3 points for savagery well ... it's 3 points it's a bit too much for what you get. You could get much more if you spend them for let's say a jewel socket for a nice jewel. Though the 3 points for a frenzy charge are definitely not wasted of course and are not bad.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 4, 2015, 4:28:45 AM
If you only use two jewels (or have jewel sockets elsewhere), you might get that socket in duelist area, place Intuitive Leap there, and grab Frenzy+Endurance charge for 1 point discount or Frenzy+Endurance+Cloth&Chain for 2 points discount. Not sure if it's worth it (probably it isn't), just figured it out and decided to share if someone is interested :3
Unfortunately intuitive leap has "small" radius and it doesn't reach the frenzy charge node. With nit you can get the endurance charge passive and the cloth and chain ... which doesn't look like a good trade ... you need 2 passives to get the socket AND a passive for the endurance charge passive ... and you can get the same for 1 point less if you just go there and grab the passive :D
Oh, I was sure that Intuitive Leap can reach frenzy charge. That's obviously a bad idea now, unless you really want Cloth and Chain, huh.
Hej, i have a question i'm playing ur build also, lvl 67 at the moment and going very good.

But how do u guys sustain without life on hit? I feel like i realy need life on hit to play 'safe'... It costs me tons of damage loss cuz i use it instead of melee phys.

U guys keep using potions or use life leach jewelery or what?

Grtz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info