[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well i started this build yesterday and will be 70 soon, I been using crest of perandus. Can't find anything decent with life leech on it, and keep resist capped atm.

In question:11
Spoiler
Q.11 How about Carnage heart? Is it a good amulet for this build?
A.11 No. This is just a terrible amulet for this build. The best thing about it is the Life leech BUT this build need only 1% life leech... trust me it's enough, and if you can't get that 1% from your gear you can easily get it from the tree, it is easy to access it and it will cost you just 1 Passive Skill point. The attributes are not needed also... and again IF you need an extra dex or int you'll just need to spend 1-2 Skill points; as for the resists... it really is easy to get resists nowadays... and i won't even comment the "25% reduced maximum life" and the fact that it has no flat physical damage !!

"and if you can't get that 1% from your gear you can easily get it from the tree, it is easy to access it and it will cost you just 1 Passive Skill point."

I can't see life leech branched off for 1point anywhere maybe Im just over looking it?
Current tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0M9xRNGS4aMhv6Jd8nLyftMZ41kjwtPfxHfkrITeNPfVFgWGNZ814TXz9gS2EhZU1mnmebbmluqnB9cql07XgNeu982YBWhNmE74jxjM-QVaC0ogCkGaZXqW6plavFrKqsr69stfK3Pr6KvqfAD8Aaw4bE9sWKxq7G2NJN1I_i6uOf5FHnkenV7w7wH_MG9kj60vuq_gr-jw==

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 27, 2014, 2:34:54 AM
Thank you.
Can't be bothered reading through 100 pages of this thread to see if it's already been asked..

What do you think of frenzy for single target? I'm currently using Abyssus/5l chest with a 4-link frenzy (added fire, melee phys, multistrike) in boots, and with 3 frenzy stacks it's actually slightly higher dps than my 5 linked infernal blow.

I guess it drops too far below once you get a 6-linked chest for Infernal blow, but for a 5-link it seems to be a good option.
The charges will always give some dps boost.. it's just that hitting with it every couple of seconds is ... i want to use a strong word but ... let's just say it's not for me.

But if it doesn't bother you and you are ok with it .. then go ahead and use it :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Skelis wrote:
Can't be bothered reading through 100 pages of this thread to see if it's already been asked..

What do you think of frenzy for single target? I'm currently using Abyssus/5l chest with a 4-link frenzy (added fire, melee phys, multistrike) in boots, and with 3 frenzy stacks it's actually slightly higher dps than my 5 linked infernal blow.

I guess it drops too far below once you get a 6-linked chest for Infernal blow, but for a 5-link it seems to be a good option.

I would not bother with a Frenzy link. IMO it would be better for you, if you just have a leveled support gem in your inventory/other sockets (for fighting bosses)and use that to swap out Splash support when you do not need it.

Just an idea. Use it if you like :)

And if you use the idea, maybe have some more CwDT in the excess sockets?
"
kompaniet wrote:
I switched out temporal chains for warlord mark. To be honest.. i never noticed any benefit from temporal chains. Warlord mark gives another 4% life leech and 2% mana leech.

I feel the same way about Temporal Chains.

Trying out Warlord's Mark might not be a bad idea.

No wait, Warlord's Mark is a red gem and Temporal Chains is green....
Hmm....

I guess I will just wait to hear your opinion before throwing all my Chromatic Orbs into my boots =/
Well Warlords mark has it's pluses
But so does Temporal Chains and so does enfeeble.
AFter all it's up to you and what you feel will work the best for you.
I have to say I am very impressed with how far this build has surpassed my other two builds and for a fraction of the cost. Love it. Tomorrow I plan to hunt down some better rings.

One question I do have, can you reach max lvl hatred? Where do you get the dex. For 2 points I can grab 10 str and 30 dex but not totally sure if its worth it. I leveled mine up to far and lost the ability to use it when I got these boots today. Any suggestions on upgrades I'd love to hear. Thanks!

...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
Well i have alot of dex from my amulet.
The difference between let's say level 15 hatred and level 20 hatred is not that noticable so if you don't need the dex for anything else i'd suggest not to spend passive skill points for that alone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info