[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

i wanted to know if the problem is on my end or if u guys - when taking a look at your suggested skillprogression and the respective skilltrees - also see that u started from marauder and not from duelist. i wanted to try your build but am confused about if its a duelist or a marauder u described.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Mate just... read.... damn it...

THIS ONE:
>>>>>>>Passive skill tree for every ten skill points(Duelist Edition)<<<<<<<<

Spoiler
At 10 skill points

At 20 skill points

At 30 skill points

At 40 skill points

At 50 skill points

At 60 skill points

At 70 skill points

At 80 skill points

At 90 skill points

At 100 skill points

Not THIS one!

Passive skill tree for every ten skill points(Marauder Edition)
Spoiler
At 10 skill points

At 20 skill points

At 30 skill points

At 40 skill points

At 50 skill points

At 60 skill points

At 70 skill points

At 80 skill points

At 90 skill points

At 100 skill points

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 11, 2014, 10:24:36 AM
sorry....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Once I beat normal, I will do this build. This will be my 2nd build and my first build that I try to follow. I just have a question about the low level uniques. I cannot afford the high level uniques just yet, but I am hoping that I can still try this build and make currency along the way.

I have all the low level uniques you listed, Perandus, Peregrine, Ignomon, Fairgrave's Tricorne, Meginord, and Facebreaker. I just hit level 16 and put on my Facebreaker. I do 700 DPS with infernal blow by itself.

I will be testing this build for super new players who are on their first or 2nd character and have never beaten or only beat the game once.

Thanks! I will be keeping a report about my experience with this build. It seems like it can be very viable even for people who only have beaten the game once. I understand it is very gear dependent, but as a noob my first goal is simply to be able to do level 70 maps. Once I get to 70, I will start upgrading.

Wish me luck!

Currently level 16!
Last edited by sighlight on Apr 12, 2014, 5:39:39 PM
Well you can go along with this build only with the gloves and whatever you find for a very long time. And now that you have the needed low level uniques and the Meginord wich is an awesome item for the build you should have no problems to go to maps.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
The only problem i encountered so far with this build is that all mobs die with the first shot and multistrike keeps me in place for the remaining two hits that have no purpose anymore ...

:D
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
Last edited by Helbelinc on Apr 13, 2014, 9:46:51 AM
Well you could put faster attacks instead until you need the mutistrike ;)
wouldn't increase skill duration nodes be a good addition to the build (immortal coil, domination blow, enduring cry) ?
"Embrace the darkness"
Not really. Huge waste of passive skill points.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well you can go along with this build only with the gloves and whatever you find for a very long time. And now that you have the needed low level uniques and the Meginord wich is an awesome item for the build you should have no problems to go to maps.

Thanks Korgoth!

So far I am really liking this build. I am now level 35 and unstoppable. People in my group are asking how my DPS is so strong.

Even though my gear is the low level uniques, I have no problem using this build. Thankfully, it is not too difficult to get the low level uniques (meginord is the most costly at around 15c-20c in Ambush).

The biggest problem I find is simply getting the right gear. But if people can just save enough currency to get the right gear, you will be unstoppable.

I have gotten lucky on poe.xyz and asking in trade chat to get the right gear with good gem colors and links.

But I find this exciting and fun because you are always looking to upgrade your gear or find the same gear with more links and the right colors. This makes gathering currency and thinking about future trades really fun.

One other positive I would like to add is that the low level uniques listed by Korgoth mostly have a movement speed buff, so you are zipping around like crazy and you can clear maps real fast.

Lastly, the DPS is very good but the tank is also very very good. I did not have to use my health flask against Piety even once. I even stood there while she hit me with ice arrows.

Next goal:
Save up for BoR/Abyssus and a 6 link chest. >_<
Last edited by jpanside on Apr 13, 2014, 4:04:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info