[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Yup shrine is pretty easy. If you are careful you'll do palace without dying too.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Just did palace, didnt die... Actually died once, just coz i didnt see my smoke my destroyed by random lightning, but only thing that hurts me is his touch of god....
Also did residence, 2 unique bosses, so far proved very undoable, its hard one with melee i suppose.

THank you, I was really frustrated beign killed. I should have paid more attention to the mods!
I read the mod guide too)

I use LL 20/20 for MS and 20/6 smoke mine with saffels, and regular str Meginords.
I use MS and 5%aoe Megi vs pve.
I ll have to buy 20/20 DB, and ele reflect problems gone!
Only picece of gear I havent maxed out is my chest, and 1 19lvl IB(my own q/lvl))) and 17/20 added fire. Maybe onyx+15+25+3Res+ML could be also only improvement)
I have 45K with boss setup, and 42 with pve setup!
Next 2 nodes I will take Shaper.
I dont have mana flows and amplify.

If I'll have 15-25 ammy ill have ~45-47
IGN: Infernalle
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 25, 2014, 4:05:14 AM
Spoiler

IGN: Infernalle
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 25, 2014, 4:04:14 AM
Hallo there, first of all I would like to thank you for your guide. I have been following your build like a religion and so far I am more than excited to play this character. So, thanks a lot for your post, it has really been helpful.

Now on to the reason I have posted here:
Spoiler

As you can see I have acquired this BoR legacy and I decided to science it (for reasons and purposes...), resulting in this bonus of cast on crit. Now my "problem" is simple: After getting this bonus, would it be worthwhile to remove Resolute Technique from my build so as to be able to take advantage of the bonus?

Also, I have this shield:
Spoiler

Once again the corruption troubles me a bit. Even though it could potentially help me get rid of blood magic from the helm (and thus increase my dmg), it is still not enough to replenish my mana pool considering I have the aura on me. Got any suggestions as to how I could possibly increase effectively my mana regen based on your build?
Last edited by GeorgeKen on Mar 26, 2014, 12:46:22 AM
About the crit... sorry mate no crit for you because unarmed attacks can never crit with or without Resolute Technique.... they just can't.

About the mana ... well you need atleast 1% ( more is better ) mana leech and possibly Mana FLows passive node and the Shaper passive node.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
If anyone wants to buy this for their build~ Let me know

[Standard]

I really don't appreciate using build threads for item advertisement ...
Hi, i really appreciate your build! Very great and HUGE work!
i was wondering, is it possible to put a legacy (91/20%) rainbowstride and get use of it? an aegis variant would be possible to be more tanky or it would be a waste of currencies?
(i already have a bor, and of course facebreaker and maginord)
Edit: would it be useful to invest in +endurance charges since bor gives them? If so, what skill points drop?
Thanks you in advance!

Keep up the good work! =)
Standard IGN: Insalata_Russa
Last edited by Ronnie_ on Apr 8, 2014, 10:17:22 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
About the mana ... well you need atleast 1% ( more is better ) mana leech and possibly Mana FLows passive node and the Shaper passive node.

I got these two already (and 4% mana leech from amulet), yet my problem is that since auras take much of my mana pool (i use reduced mana gem on them too) i have 163 mana available to use, and since the skill is taking me 100 mana per "cast", I go out of mana every 4-5 attacks (mana leech replenishes quite a bit, yet i still go out of mana after these attacks and need to wait a couple of seconds till i start again).

I was thinking of spending three points to get the (total) of -20% mana cost of spells (arcane efficiency passive), but it doesnt reduce the aura's mana reservation, so it practically just reduces the mana cost of my infernal blow from 100 to 80, which is not enough... Any other suggestions (my main problem is the mana reservation of the auras) :S
Last edited by GeorgeKen on Apr 8, 2014, 10:15:26 AM
@Ronnie_
I'd advice you to spend currency on a 6L chest and Abyssus :)
As for the Aegis + Rainbowstrides - it's a nice combo ... but you'll lose alot of of life but it's a nice option . just ... don't get the nerfed aegis...it's crap

@GeorgeKen
You realize that using a mana flask every 5-6 casts solves that problem and you'll always have full mana flask till when you need it right ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info